Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Janeane Garafalo died...

80 posts in this topic

Posted

haha, I show the anti-war protesters booing Hillary and you just say, weak. It happened, and it cost (IMHO) her the Democratic nomination. Her vote authorizing Bush to declare war in Iraq has been used against her consistently by the "anti-war" protesters for political and propaganda purposes since 2003.

Posted

haha, I show the anti-war protesters booing Hillary and you just say, weak. It happened, and it cost (IMHO) her the Democratic nomination. Her vote authorizing Bush to declare war in Iraq has been used against her consistently by the "anti-war" protesters for political and propaganda purposes since 2003.

You give me pink slip and (IYHO), and I'm supposed to be Shock and Awed? You gotta come into my lane harder than that. Mutombo no likee.

Posted

sorry it's not doing it for you. If you would have been involved with the Democratic primaries you might have a clue how the anti war crowd feels about Hillary.

Posted

sorry it's not doing it for you. If you would have been involved with the Democratic primaries you might have a clue how the anti war crowd feels about Hillary.

I was too busy going to Rev. Wright's sermons with my new favorite politician.

Posted

now who's weak.....

Posted

now who's weak.....

Right wing neocons?

On this, the holiest of liberal holidays, let us not argue. Let us roll one, hug a tree, and watch a Janeane Garafolo moviethon on WE.

Posted

I was half expecting to get beat up by protesters at lunch today.

Posted

:shocked: