Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Cam: Just a wee bit of criticism

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Cam:

I think you are a great kid, and I have supported you from the beginning (unlike some of these dweebs) through all the questions, unwarranted criticism, and your vocalization of your desire to be an icon. Well, son, you are well on your way to iconic status. I am glad you did the national circuit in Indy yesterday. Cowherd, Rome, etc. I just knew you were going to give 99.9 The Fan, the Panthers' local affiliate in Raleigh, a little time. I was looking forward to your interview on the Adam Gold and Joe Ovies Show. But, alas, your rock-star status has seemingly made you overlook some diehard fans in Carolina. Cam, I don't know if you did an interview for the stations in Charlotte (I hope that you did if they are there), but there are Panthers fans right here in the Heart of Carolina who would love to hear a few words from our up and coming QB on the Adam and Joe Show. Don't forget us, Cam.

Sincerely,

Top Dawg.

Posted

Next time search B4 you post! Old topic!

Posted

Maybe it is me but I am a diehard Panthers fan and I saw or heard all the interviews. I might be a litttle slow, but what does it matter whether he appears in Indy, nationally or locally?? Is isn't like it is a fan call in format. He is appearing everywhere it seems to me.

I don't get the criticism.........

Posted

Dear Cam:

I think you are a great kid, and I have supported you from the beginning (unlike some of these dweebs) through all the questions, unwarranted criticism, and your vocalization of your desire to be an icon. Well, son, you are well on your way to iconic status. I am glad you did the national circuit in Indy yesterday. Cowherd, Rome, etc. I just knew you were going to give 99.9 The Fan, the Panthers' local affiliate in Raleigh, a little time. I was looking forward to your interview on the Adam Gold and Joe Ovies Show. But, alas, your rock-star status has seemingly made you overlook some diehard fans in Carolina. Cam, I don't know if you did an interview for the stations in Charlotte (I hope that you did if they are there), but there are Panthers fans right here in the Heart of Carolina who would love to hear a few words from our up and coming QB on the Adam and Joe Show. Don't forget us, Cam.

Sincerely,

Top Dawg.

look, Cam knows Adam Gold is a fugtard and has better things to do with his time.. I can't say I blame him.

Posted

stfu i dont think cam cares what you think. and don't call him "son"

Posted

Threads like these are so awkward.

Posted

I'll call Cam and let him know that a local schmuck wants to hear him do local inteviews.

Also that he wrote a small letter to him.

Posted

Adam and Joe are terrible

Posted

Cam is way too big to waste time doing some interview for some random bum out of Raleigh. Just go watch one of Cams national spots and pretend its one of the local yokels asking him the question.

Posted

Dear Cam,

Nice move. Raleigh sucks.

Love,

Yours truly and forever (no homo).

Posted

Raleigh doesn't suck so fug you. Just Adam and Joe suck.