Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"White kid not 'black' enough for African-American award"

71 posts in this topic

Posted

We're talking crimes being committed. Personally I loathe hate crime legislation. I think it's ignorant, especially when you see it disproportionately used in the two situations mentioned.

So would you abolish hate crime legislation?

Posted

I know you don't believe that, but repeating it in that manner makes you just as ignorant as them.

As long as me calling someone the n word is different than them calling me whitey or cracka or calling a hispanic a sp*c or some other derogatory term we as a country can never move on.

The way things currently are white people are the only race that is seen as racist by society. Show me proof Im wrong.

Posted

Absolutely...and increase punishment for violent/threatening acts.

Posted

As long as me calling someone the n word is different than them calling me whitey or cracka or calling a hispanic a sp*c or some other derogatory term we as a country can never move on.

The way things currently are white people are the only race that is seen as racist by society. Show me proof Im wrong.

Well for starts....you certainly aren't doing a great job of demonstrating that white people aren't racist.

Posted

I'd say at least 72% of the population doesn't believe that white people are the only race that is racist.

Posted

So would you abolish hate crime legislation?

No just prosecute equally across all races brah.

Posted

I love me some white man suffering lol

Posted

Well for starts....you certainly aren't doing a great job of demonstrating that white people aren't racist.

Im one person. Ive committed no crime and you cant judge a whole race by one person can you?

Posted

Im one person. Ive committed no crime and you cant judge a whole race by one person can you?

I think you need to look at yourself and ask that question.

Posted

I love me some white man suffering lol

Most of the unequal suffering youre sarcastically referring to is due to legislation regarding drug laws and mandatory minimums. Well Id take away drug laws if I could. Which would drastically reduce the disproportionate amount of your fellow African Americans and Hispanics being persecuted in our prison system.

How unequal and racist of me:rolleyes:

Posted

I think you need to look at yourself and ask that question.

probably so but I enjoy my ignorance.

Posted

It was a good joke