• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#46 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,380 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

I'm having trouble finding an article showing their conviction. Can you help?

It's quite possible they were not tried as adults given their age.

Doesn't change Wiscy vs Mitchell; pretty sure Mitchell got 7 years there (maximum sentence for battery + hate crime stuff)

#47 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,952 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

Let's all start mating with people of other races until the whole world is one race. Like south park

#48 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

how noble of you to move those goalposts for terrible poster stumpy

#49 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:37 AM

He said prosecute.

That about covers it

#50 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,445 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

lol at you white people

#51 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,386 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

He said prosecute.

That about covers it

Damn do I have to lead you here with a leash?
http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=93435

#52 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

This is actually pretty comical.

#53 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:24 AM

http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=93435

from gazi's link:

The five black teens are accused of assaulting and robbing a 28-year-old white woman on MAX train on Sat., June 9. All five were arrested and charged by police with Robbery in the Second Degree, Assault in the Third Degree and Intimidation in the First Degree.

The Intimidation charge is a so-called "hate crime," meaning the other crimes were committed because of the victim's race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national origin. it is a Class C Felony punishable by a maximum of five years in prison and a $125,000 fine.

from your link:

The same exact people claiming that the bus attack was “not a hate” would be screaming for hate crime charges if the races had been reversed.more at source

ok so first off the article you linked is apparently referring to some other case. also these 15 year old black kids were actually charged with hate crimes so....anyway, in my confusion, i clicked the link to your link's "source"

turns out it's the council of conservative citizens, which is literally a white nationalist group. jesus christ dude could you not have linked an article that actually refers to the case in gazi's article that's not from a goddamn hate group?

i mean lol the related links on the page you actually linked (this is not the established hate group that they credit as their source, but alternate hate website newsnet14) are

Links

AlterMedia Internationa
Aryan Wear
Black Inventions Exposed
Detroit is Crap
Romanian National Vanguard News
Whitaker Online
White Rabbit Radio

Edited by cantrell, 07 February 2012 - 06:27 AM.

#54 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:25 AM

oh check it out googoodan, i found another example of white oppression on that website of yours

http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=94305

No Hate Charges In Cabbie Attack Or Crybaby Jew Writer Hides Race Of His Attackers

POOR WIDDLE BRIAN Goldman. The Jew punk was riding a cab in Philadelphia to meet a friend for dinner when the cabbie pulled up next to a bus stop, evidently crowded with a boisterous troupe of city apes. One of them punched his face through the open window of the cab. Seems he wasn’t smart enough to roll it up around “people of color.”

fuging lol

anyway...

yes apparently you do have to lead us to white nationalist websites with a leash

Edited by cantrell, 07 February 2012 - 06:28 AM.

#55 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

Let's all start mating with people of other races until the whole world is one race. Like south park

What will we do then? Hold hands and sing Kumbaya around a giant campfire while smoking a fatty?

#56 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

ideally, yes... but why wait?

#57 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

ideally, yes... but why wait?

Cause there are taxes to collect and wars to fight.. Dont you understand Civilization 101:lol:

#58 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,386 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:30 AM

ok so first off the article you linked is apparently referring to some other case. also these 15 year old black kids were actually charged with hate crimes

Probably. Several sites called it either train or bus. The dates were 3 years apart. But since they were juveniles, you can't really check by the names.

so....anyway, in my confusion, i clicked the link to your link's "source"

turns out it's the council of conservative citizens, which is literally a white nationalist group. jesus christ dude could you not have linked an article that actually refers to the case in gazi's article that's not from a goddamn hate group?

i mean lol the related links on the page you actually linked (this is not the established hate group that they credit as their source, but alternate hate website newsnet14) are

You expect one of the alphabet news sources to carry such a story? It was a no-brainer that google would find such a site for me. Hell I knew that before I started the search. But you felt the need to go verify it?

#59 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,386 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

oh check it out googoodan, i found another example of white oppression on that website of yours

http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=94305

fuging lol

anyway...

yes apparently you do have to lead us to white nationalist websites with a leash

Hey look cantrell's pretending he's not racist, but that I am. again.
yawn

#60 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

Probably. Several sites called it either train or bus. The dates were 3 years apart. But since they were juveniles, you can't really check by the names.

sorry but your link to a hate group's website doesn't really match up with gazi's link at all so you can just stop at this point

You expect one of the alphabet news sources to carry such a story? It was a no-brainer that google would find such a site for me. Hell I knew that before I started the search. But you felt the need to go verify it?

"you expect the LAMESTREAM MEDIA to carry such a story? it was a no-brainer that i would have to go to a white nationalist website to find a story about how hate crime legislation is actually the overt persecution of white people"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.