Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Taxation without representation!!!

96 posts in this topic

I have been on a lower taxes soapbox for years and years. I was pissed at the Pubs, and now and I am pissed at the Dems...

So please do not throw me into a box with the others that are mad at Obama being in office, I have my own box already.

The only reason that we won't see a revolution, is we have no way to do it. If taxes were not automatically deducted from payroll every week, for most Americans, we would have a way to fight back....don't pay them.

But since we are a culture that wants others to take care of everything, to handle it for us, etc...we let them get their greasy hands on our money before we do, and now there is no way to stop them.

Cancel the auto deduction, and we have an automatic revolution.

We need to go back to the policies of the last 8 years!

Viva la revolution!!!!

Before you go carryin' pictures of Chairman Mao

Ya ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow

lol anyone else watch the Daily show the other day?

"Which government is worse, 1773 Britain or the current?"

Idiot: 1773 for sure

Dying people in New Orleans = Appearing on Jay Leno

Yeah. You're not overreacting at all.

that's not what's he was saying and you know it, being a witty douche bag still doesn't make you right

Define revolution?

The majority of Americans think that Obama is doing a decent job, I really don't see that changing anytime soon. And the economy is starting to turn around a bit. Recovery migth take a while, but it is starting to happen. I don't seen any revolution coming, unless you are talking about one of those shortlived revolutions as in 1994.

revolutions in America are a thing of the past, everyone now is too fat and lazy to care.

LOL at those teabagging morons.

Do you disagree with their methodology in protesting, or their general ideology that drives it?

Do you disagree with their methodology in protesting, or their general ideology that drives it?

He drinks coffee.

I don't mind protesting, I encourage it. But when I see them say "I am not represented because the guy I voted for did not win" and believe that somehow is the same as the colonial days, I have to chuckle. Fucking morons.

I don't mind protesting, I encourage it. But when I see them say "I am not represented because the guy I voted for did not win" and believe that somehow is the same as the colonial days, I have to chuckle. fuging morons.

Could you provide a link to that video, please?

I don't mind protesting, I encourage it. But when I see them say "I am not represented because the guy I voted for did not win" and believe that somehow is the same as the colonial days, I have to chuckle. fuging morons.

You're just mad because you have found out that America doesn't love your boy nearly as much as you thought it did. Hence your "the Republican Party is dead" comments after the election (even though 62 million people voted for McCain...more than voted for Bush four years earlier).

Now Obama has rallied the troops on the right with his ill advised moves since taking office. The election next year has the potential to make 1994 look like a tossup.