Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam

40 posts in this topic

Posted

We don't have anything else to post cause it's not the regular season.

It's so much more fun to play that guy, the typical debbie downer that everyone knows. I mean shiit, why should we celebrate our rookie quarterback, face of the franchise, guy we'll be building the team around for the next decade winning a prestigious award?

fug guys quit being happy

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam

You little girls have anything else to post, let me know.

Posted

Someone has to take TRD, Grits, and PFFL's collective spot.

The troll in uptown has been brewing for a few years now. It's time to release the beast.

Posted

Whatever floats your boats. It just comes off like little teen girls freaking over Just Beiber.

Really??? Then damn, what is to be said about the The Golden Calf of Bristol show? At least you have reasons to be genuinely happy and hopeful for your QB and team.

Posted

Whatever floats your boats. It just comes off like little teen girls freaking over Just Beiber.

Making a thread to point this out comes off as that one teen girl who just figured out a way to be different.

Posted

It may shock you but some fans are interested in what is going on with Cam and other Panthers and they don't know until someone on here informs them. I like when people say cam is appearing on something so I can tune in. It's such a terrible thing that Cam is so popular and that people are so interested in our QB. If it wasn't for Cam there would be nothing to chat about right now. At least everyone else's threads have info or are sharing something. You post a Cam thread that doesn't even say anything. You are worst than anyone else that have posted a Cam thread.

Posted

You sound like a 17 year old hipster chick.. which is lame.

Posted

Uptown is just having a moment.

Posted

Cam who?

Posted

Oh me oh my

a qb deprive franchise is actually excited they have a potential franchise quarterback and can actually become a relevant team

Posted

Someone has to take TRD, Grits, and PFFL's collective spot.

The troll in uptown has been brewing for a few years now. It's time to release the beast.

Do I get paid for doing it? I'll take Trident Layers.

Posted

You get paid in gum?