Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOJA

UNC-Dook Round 1

132 posts in this topic

:cheers2:

This is for you pastel blue bitchez to marinate on.

Probably most epic vid..ever.

Bull. Bullock was standing over him. Had a direct line there. Bullock didn't do anything

Bull poo, the man was on the ground and Thug-lock did not give him a chance to get up, you have to give a player a chance to get back up, was he so scared of his abilities that he felt he had to guard him while he was on the ground?? On second thought after what we saw later on then maybe he was!:eek:

Starting to wonder if we are even going to get a win over VA at home. UNC is playing sloppy in the 1st half. :rolleyes:

Been bailed out by a lot of ticky tack fouls in the post...kendall marshall is wothless against quick guards. Hope u guys dont run into a team with big mem that can shoot. All they have to do is spread out to pull zeller and henson out of the paint, and let the pg drive on marshall all game

If unc,fsu, and duke lose today there will be 6 teams tied at 7-3. Im hoping for a five way tie for second after today!!! lets go Duke!!!!!

Always some sort of an excuse, no matter how minute, from the Carolina fans. It can never just be, congratulations, you outplayed us. Always has to be some qualifier in there as to why you lost.

there were a potpourri of insane calls that went in Dook's favor, I'm simply highlighting what may have been the most egregious. As I previously stated, UNC lost this game, and credit to Dook for taking advantage of our poor play down the stretch.

Let me reiterate: the referees did NOT lose the game for UNC, but they didn't help either

btw you could literally say that about any fanbase, in no way is that unique to UNC

No Plumbee blatantly pushed Zeller on that rebound tip in. If anything, a foul needed, and should have, been called.

And on that air ball attempt, that ball, and Kelly, was untouched, yet Duke got the ball back.

All missed calls

Dude really stop with the complaining about the refs, there were bad calls both ways ie shot clock violation at the end of the first half, and the Barnes push off that was not called. Let's not forget about the issue with Bullock and Rivers where Bullock knocked Rivers down and stood over him then Henson runs over and gets in the middle of it running his mouth. There were not technicals called on unc even though there could have been. Let's go back about a month when Duke played Clemson and Miles Plumlee was called for a flagrant foul on a rebound where Tanner Smith flopped then a few plays later Andre Dawkins was called for a technical for "pulling himself up" after a dunk. Dawkins was also called for a tech against VT after he hit a 3 and "looked" at the defender wrong. My point is complaining about the refs holds no water Duke was called for more TO's and called for more fouls but somehow unc fans can still complain about the officiating.:rolleyes:

Its still funny to me how duke was called for 3 more fouls, and had 1 more turnover, yet carolina fans like to beat a dead horse over how they allegedly got screwed by the refs.

Goaltending is defined as. on its way to the basket (check) on a downward flight (check) above the rim (check) with a chance to touch the rim (debatable but lets say check) and yet to touch the rim (check)...... Just sayin.