Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tit Nazis

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Im sick of them - nut jobs- done here- might campaign against em

Posted · Report post

say whaaat?

Posted · Report post

What's a "Tit Nazi"?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PanthaSan']What's a "Tit Nazi"?[/QUOTE]

A woman who insists upon breastfeeding indiscreetly in a public place and then gets upset when people find her lack of discretion offensive.

[url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tit-nazi[/url]

Posted · Report post

I don't find breast feeding offensive but it's not something you see everyday. So if you're doing something that isn't seen everyday and get upset if somebody stares that's your problem.

Posted · Report post

Its legal.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ARSEN']A woman who insists upon breastfeeding indiscreetly in a public place and then gets upset when people find her lack of discretion offensive.

[url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tit-nazi[/url][/QUOTE]

She has a right to be upset. Pull out those tits and show them off! I have yet to see such a scene, but if I do Im gonna have to ask for a taste :)

Posted · Report post

I think everyone should stare.

Posted · Report post

My wife always covers with a blanket, and people still stare. The act isn't a big deal. The kids have to eat just like anyone else, and they lack the ability to cope with hunger so there isn't always the time to find somewhere private to do it. Plus asking the woman to isolate herself while feeding only makes her feel worse about the way she looks.

Posted · Report post

I don't think anyone has real problems with covered/inconspicuous feeding. It's the "I'm gonna whip it out and not worry about where I am or what people see" nazis that are what cause public issues.

Heck...my wife once fed our kid in a pizza joint.

Posted · Report post

my wife feeds wherever. always blanketed. this past black friday a mom and teenage daughter called her disgusting.

Posted · Report post

I know it's a natural thing to do...but I don't wanna look at your tit while I eat...throw something over them thangs while your kid suckles on you like a cow

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Klong']my wife feeds wherever. always blanketed. this past black friday a mom and teenage daughter called her disgusting.[/QUOTE]

Just have to ignore people sometimes. My wife could feed my kids and no one would know what the heck is going on.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Klong']my wife feeds wherever. always blanketed. this past black friday a mom and teenage daughter called her disgusting.[/QUOTE]

that's a bit rude..I would've responded with "Maybe, but your daughter is a whore"...that's just me though

Posted · Report post

If I see a mom breast feeding, I'd ask her if she wanna join me for some milf and cookies.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ARSEN']If I see a mom breast feeding, I'd ask her if she wanna join me for some milf and cookies.[/QUOTE]

I just had to post these again...

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/2235109/cookies.html][IMG]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2235109&t=o[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/1399947/cookies-can-hurt.html][IMG]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1399947&t=o[/IMG][/URL]

Posted · Report post

a good friend of mine must be one of these "tit nazi's", except she doesn't care if you look.. it was common to see her walk around nude long before the kid, I didn't expect any changes after..

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bleys']a good friend of mine must be one of these "tit nazi's", except she doesn't care if you look.. it was common to see her walk around nude long before the kid, I didn't expect any changes after..[/QUOTE]

Pics or it didn't happen... :D

Posted · Report post

tit nazis...thought this was another mod bashing thread

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hawk']tit nazis...thought this was another mod bashing thread[/QUOTE]

Why bash the mods... you guys already give yourselves a bad name. ;)

Posted · Report post

one time i was on a bus in peru and this lady stood up, whipped her entire saggy bazooka out of her shirt and tossed the kid on there for brunch. literally nobody cared. the only reason anyone here does is because of a retarded boob taboo.

Posted · Report post

Reason no one cared was because it was a saggy bazooka.

Posted · Report post

It never bothered me until one day some dude named Panthro whipped his tit out and started feeding some kid. Wasn't even his kid.

Posted · Report post

did he burp you when you were done?

Posted · Report post

The reason people get upset is because of a retarded holdover mentality from the 50's-80's when formula manufacturers and Pediatric doctors decided that formula was better than breast milk. Then they realized that this was retarded and wrong, but by that point breast feeding had become taboo or something poor people did. It also stems from the "wet nurse" mentality.

My point of view, however, is that if you get offended by someone feeding their child the way that nature intended for it to be fed then it's you who has a problem. Why don't you go eat in a closet or under a blanket you inconsiderate mouth breather.