Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tit Nazis

46 posts in this topic

Posted

my wife feeds wherever. always blanketed. this past black friday a mom and teenage daughter called her disgusting.

Just have to ignore people sometimes. My wife could feed my kids and no one would know what the heck is going on.

Posted

my wife feeds wherever. always blanketed. this past black friday a mom and teenage daughter called her disgusting.

that's a bit rude..I would've responded with "Maybe, but your daughter is a *****"...that's just me though

Posted

If I see a mom breast feeding, I'd ask her if she wanna join me for some milf and cookies.

Posted

If I see a mom breast feeding, I'd ask her if she wanna join me for some milf and cookies.

I just had to post these again...

imager.php?id=2235109&t=o

imager.php?id=1399947&t=o

Posted

a good friend of mine must be one of these "*** nazi's", except she doesn't care if you look.. it was common to see her walk around nude long before the kid, I didn't expect any changes after..

Posted

a good friend of mine must be one of these "*** nazi's", except she doesn't care if you look.. it was common to see her walk around nude long before the kid, I didn't expect any changes after..

Pics or it didn't happen... :D

Posted

*** nazis...thought this was another mod bashing thread

Posted

*** nazis...thought this was another mod bashing thread

Why bash the mods... you guys already give yourselves a bad name. ;)

Posted

one time i was on a bus in peru and this lady stood up, whipped her entire saggy bazooka out of her shirt and tossed the kid on there for brunch. literally nobody cared. the only reason anyone here does is because of a retarded boob taboo.

Posted

Reason no one cared was because it was a saggy bazooka.

Posted

It never bothered me until one day some dude named Panthro whipped his *** out and started feeding some kid. Wasn't even his kid.

Posted

did he burp you when you were done?