Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tit Nazis

46 posts in this topic

Posted

The reason people get upset is because of a retarded holdover mentality from the 50's-80's when formula manufacturers and Pediatric doctors decided that formula was better than breast milk. Then they realized that this was retarded and wrong, but by that point breast feeding had become taboo or something poor people did. It also stems from the "wet nurse" mentality.

My point of view, however, is that if you get offended by someone feeding their child the way that nature intended for it to be fed then it's you who has a problem. Why don't you go eat in a closet or under a blanket you inconsiderate mouth breather.

Posted

I never wanted to nurse my kid in public. The problem I had was strangers would walk up to me & lift the cover and my shirt just to see the baby. More than one person almost got back handed.

Posted

It never bothered me until one day some dude named Panthro whipped his *** out and started feeding some kid. Wasn't even his kid.

I was that kid... Panthro's titties produce 100% ethanol.

Posted

I never wanted to nurse my kid in public. The problem I had was strangers would walk up to me & lift the cover and my shirt just to see the baby. More than one person almost got back handed.

And if boobs werent taboo you'd have no problem showing them.(much like our relatives in the jungle that live as we did long long ago..) The reason you care is because society cared when your mom raised you js.

Posted

They are MY boobs. Just sayin. Just like your tallywacker is your tallywacker and you can show it to who you want.

Posted

They are MY boobs. Just sayin. Just like your tallywacker is your tallywacker and you can show it to who you want.

Exactly. Except based on our societies views, if I show to people my hot dog in public i get arrested, whereas you get offered money and shiny beads ;)

Posted

I've never gotten any money for showing my boobs. Usually my husband just shakes his lollipop in my face.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've never gotten any money for showing my boobs. Usually my husband just shakes his lollipop in my face.

You so crazy.

:rofl:

But he does have a point... some man somewhere would pay money to see your boobs... hell, most men would...

Posted

You so crazy.

:rofl:

But he does have a point... some man somewhere would pay money to see your boobs... hell, most men would...

dont know about her boobies, but I might pay to see her loam

Posted

all typed with your engagment ring on:rolleyes:

Posted

Nope.

Posted

I have never seen Liag but Id give 20 bucks for a flash sight unseen. Worthwhile gamble imo.