Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pawsandclaws

Pats fans reactions

86 posts in this topic

WOW^^^ Some people need to realize it's a game.

some of them are blaming Giselle for cursing Brady

I actually don't think that's so crazy. Not the "curse" part, but setlling into married, family life. I can believe that makes a difference.

:rofl:LOL! I love it when the Patriots lose. I have respect for all that they have accomplished, but I love it when those smug pricks lose. Belchick is a good coach but I just hate the way he carries himself. Not a Giants fan by any means but at least the Super Bowl title stays in the NFC.

98evbd.jpg
1 person likes this

You ever notice how the losing team always says that their teams losed because of....insert excuse here...

But never because the winning team beat them.

:rofl:LOL! I love it when the Patriots lose. I have respect for all that they have accomplished, but I love it when those smug pricks lose. Belchick is a good coach but I just hate the way he carries himself. Not a Giants fan by any means but at least the Super Bowl title stays in the NFC.

I hate the f*ing Giants. I'm not even sure why, but I just do. Maybe it goes back to a YA Tittle picture that annoyed me when I was 8 years old. Oh well.

language warning (LOL): tumblr_lyydmrDBJ91qjrv08o1_1280.png

Some chick from NYC should punch her in the face.

You ever notice how the losing team always says that their teams losed because of....insert excuse here...

It depends. Like us in 08. We knew our passing problem and it coulda been fixed. Fitz came right in and tore us one

Thats why I have no idea why people talk about Fox like it wasn't time to part ways with him

Foxball

The refs screwed us.

That ish has been rampant here for a long time. Hopefully Cam can be our savior. The ref blaming may be the worst.

Foxball

The refs screwed us.

That ish has been rampant here for a long time. Hopefully Cam can be our savior. The ref blaming may be the worst.

I agree, that's a poor ish.

That said, I don't remember "the refs screwed us" being a part of the Fox regime at all.