85 replies to this topic

#16 antame

antame

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

some of them are blaming Giselle for cursing Brady

I actually don't think that's so crazy. Not the "curse" part, but setlling into married, family life. I can believe that makes a difference.

#17 Carolina

Carolina

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationDenver, NC

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

:rofl:LOL! I love it when the Patriots lose. I have respect for all that they have accomplished, but I love it when those smug pricks lose. Belchick is a good coach but I just hate the way he carries himself. Not a Giants fan by any means but at least the Super Bowl title stays in the NFC.

#18 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,518 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

Posted Image

#19 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:08 AM

You ever notice how the losing team always says that their teams losed because of....insert excuse here...

But never because the winning team beat them.

#20 antame

antame

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

:rofl:LOL! I love it when the Patriots lose. I have respect for all that they have accomplished, but I love it when those smug pricks lose. Belchick is a good coach but I just hate the way he carries himself. Not a Giants fan by any means but at least the Super Bowl title stays in the NFC.

I hate the f*ing Giants. I'm not even sure why, but I just do. Maybe it goes back to a YA Tittle picture that annoyed me when I was 8 years old. Oh well.

#21 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

language warning (LOL): http://s3.amazonaws....rv08o1_1280.png

Some chick from NYC should punch her in the face.

#22 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

You ever notice how the losing team always says that their teams losed because of....insert excuse here...

It depends. Like us in 08. We knew our passing problem and it coulda been fixed. Fitz came right in and tore us one

Thats why I have no idea why people talk about Fox like it wasn't time to part ways with him

#23 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 9,038 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

Foxball

The refs screwed us.

That ish has been rampant here for a long time. Hopefully Cam can be our savior. The ref blaming may be the worst.

#24 antame

antame

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:50 AM

Foxball

The refs screwed us.

That ish has been rampant here for a long time. Hopefully Cam can be our savior. The ref blaming may be the worst.

I agree, that's a poor ish.

That said, I don't remember "the refs screwed us" being a part of the Fox regime at all.

#25 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 40,291 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

Read other boards: league always favors the Patriots, refs protect Brady, huge conspiracies to favor NE

Read Patriot boards: the league hates us, the refs are screwing us, the game is fixed against us

All about perspective...

#26 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,472 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

language warning (LOL): http://s3.amazonaws....rv08o1_1280.png

Jokes on her, Giants play in NJ.

#27 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:52 AM

Now his wife is all pissed off (Gisele)
“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

#28 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:59 AM

I wanted to troll that twitter bitch into oblivion. The goofy looking ***** deleted her account though.

#29 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

Last night proved one thing, defensive line pressure can beat a good offense. Draft DE early and often. My hats off to Tuck, Umenyiora, Pierre-Paul, Canty, Bernard, and Kiwanuka, solid DL + pressure = greater than any Revis & Asomugah.

#30 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,629 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:33 AM

http://www.usatoday....bowl/52983648/1

Boston officers focused on the areas near college campuses and sports bars, where previous celebrations had turned wild. Many were brought in from neighboring departments to help out. But after the Giants won 21-17, fans quietly filed back to cars and public transit stations.

Things were different at University of Massachusetts, where police in riot gear and on horseback used smoke bombs to disperse 1,500 students who gathered in the main residential part of the campus after the game. There were some fistfights, but no one was hurt badly enough to be taken to a hospital and no property damage was reported, said spokesman Ed Blaguszewski.

Thirteen of those arrested were students, and all were charged with failure to disperse or disorderly conduct or both. They will be referred to the dean of students for possible disciplinary action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com