Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classy wife you have there, Tom Brady

97 posts in this topic

Posted

Gisele was walking to an elevator when a few New York Giants fans began to needle her from afar. Her husband, Tom Brady, had just suffered another brutal Super Bowl loss to the Giants and she was on her way to comfort him. Cameras from the TV show The Insider captured what happened next: Gisele angrily ripped New England’s receivers:

“You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

Whether she has a point or not, she should have never responded to the question(s) at all, this is not good publicity for Tom Brady and will blow up.

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/02/06/gisele-rips-patriots-receivers-for-dropped-passes-after-super-bowl-loss-video/

Posted

RIP Tom Brady. Enter Ryan Mallet.

Posted

bitches be trippin'

Posted

Taking up for her man. Can't blame her.

She is pissed and they are hounding her right after the biggest game of the season.

Emotional woman is emotional.

Posted

Brady looks like he catches balls though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Boston media are gonna rip her to shreds.

Posted

haha. The beginning of a rift between Brady and the rest of the team. This could turn into the end of the Patriots dynasty for them if it is nurtured correctly :)

It puts him in the awkward position of having to either side with his wife, or with his team.

Posted

Well shes right, but it was selfish of her to do that.

Posted

Damn I didn't finish the title.

Posted

how bout just give the giants secondary their due credit for playing lights out defense

Posted

Don't shoot the messenger, she's just saying what we all were thinking during the game.

Posted

Well shes right, but it was selfish of her to do that.

I wouldnt say that she is right at all.

Football is a team sport. The loss could have been prevented any number of different ways. The D could have allowed less points, the special teams could have blocked the field goals, etc.