Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

The Huddle's Top Ten Video Games

The Saboteur is good fun. I'll also add that the ending of Red Dead Redemption is pretty much the first time I've been moved by a video game.

If we're doing it purely on Top Ten Games, and not condensing it to series, my list looks like this:

1) Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal

2) Baldur's Gate: Shadow of Amn

3) Mass Effect 2

4) Mass Effect 1

5) Knights of the Old Republic 1

6) Dragon Age: Origins

7) Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

8) Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

9) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

10) Mass Effect 3 (even with THAT ending)

I will never buy another Bioware game again. It's a real shame since they developed some of my favorite games of all time.

How people are leaving out Metal Gear Solid, Super Smash Bros and Kingdom Hearts is beyond me.

How people are leaving out Metal Gear Solid, Super Smash Bros and Kingdom Hearts is beyond me.

Because whilst the game play in MGS is reasonably fun, the story line is a hot mess.

Because whilst the game play in MGS is reasonably fun, the story line is a hot mess.

You need to gtfo before I lose my poo. Oh sweet lawd.

You pick a bunch of sports games, a shitty shooter, name entire series instead of games and can't even properly name Goldeneye? Exquisite taste good sir.

Socom 1 was the poo when it 1st came out, a lot of people dont like 3PS, but that game was the best shooter I ever played. That game IMO was ahead of its time.

Excite Bike- man I just thinking about that games makes we want to play it right now.

Sports games- Come on man, Football, Boxing and Golf games are the poo. Maybe I shouldve listed Mike Tyson's Punch Out. LOL

Golden Eye- Yeah I goofed on that one, but 4 player mode with a bunch of buddies was the poo, I hated when my friends use to pick Oddjob, that little bastard was hard for me to kill at times...

Total Annihilation?

Rise of the Triads?

Neverwinter Nights dude. Game itself is 60+ hours, 3 expansions? 20 hours each. Blaaah. Thats a Bioware game too.

Lords of the Realm 1 and 2

It is also common knowledge that for any top video game list, Goldeneye is generally accepted as the best game of all time, thus it needs no number on a list.

This should be a top 50 games thread.

HahahHAhahaaHAhAhaahAHA

C'mon maaan

I know it, sounds crazy...felt weird to type it but I can't stop playing this one. Perhaps it is just the nostalgia coming from the Attitude Era mode.

Unless you play the entire MGS series, that storyline is a huge WTF?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    pantherfan1971