Photo
- - - - -

Forum Rules...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#1 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

Yea, I suggest the rules are revised so that either no insulting is allowed by board members, or any insulting toward people is moderated.

Also, non-biased rules would really help the huddle seem like a better and friendlier place to post on. Just a thought maybe.

#2 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

My bad, I meant non-biased execution of following forum rules I meant.

#3 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:15 PM

You still dont get it. Let me explain it to you in simple terms.

1. You dont own this board.
2. You are not in charge here.
3. If you want o get along with peole and stop making a ass of yourself. Sont worry about the mods job and just enjoy the forums.

So do us all a favor stop trying to stir up this board if you want to post fine. But stop with the whining and trying to tell us how to do our jobs.

#4 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:36 PM

Yea, I suggest the rules are revised so that either no insulting is allowed by board members, or any insulting toward people is moderated.

Also, non-biased rules would really help the huddle seem like a better and friendlier place to post on. Just a thought maybe.

um,

fug you.

Let me know if that's too complicated for you to understand.

I'll send you a Private Message with more detail, if need be.

#5 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:46 PM

1. I know I don't own it. Still doesn't mean you should abuse your power.
2. Yea, I'm not in charge... fine with that.
3. When I've been considered as making a ass of myself, it was in response to someone being a ass and no one doing poo about it beside let it go on, and then get on my poo about that person being a ass because of how I'd respond. Only was referring to the mod's job when I seen favortisim and abuse of power but I'm getting more of a feel for each mod individually and gauging who's tolerance is what and who will atleast hold up to moderating the personal attacks. Thats why I'm not making direct topics to try and bash on the mods as a whole.

I like posting here, this is the right forum for my suggestion on forum rules and I'm not going to bother asking someone to do their job if I'm seeing people bashing on me topic to topic and nothing being done about it.

I understand the situation and I'm fine with it, just suggesting that a new set of forum rules should be made or the originals should be upheld if possible.

All is good though...

Edited by Lone Buc Fan, 18 April 2009 - 10:55 PM.

#6 Lone Bucs fan

Lone Bucs fan

Bucs Fan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:01 PM

You know what, I've thought about it, I'm an idiot and an embarrassment to Buc fans every where. I beg forgiveness, please ban me permanently now.
Oh, you're all assholes too.

#7 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:03 PM

All is good though...

You keep saying that but your posts say something else. And anyway there is only one rule...

Posted Image

Oh my bad, that's one ring to rule them all. N/m As you were...

Edited by Jangler, 18 April 2009 - 11:05 PM.

#8 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:03 PM

1. I know I don't own it. Still doesn't mean you should abuse your power.
2. Yea, I'm not in charge... fine with that.
3. When I've been considered as making a ass of myself, it was in response to someone being a ass and no one doing poo about it beside let it go on, and then get on my poo about that person being a ass because of how I'd respond. Only was referring to the mod's job when I seen favortisim and abuse of power but I'm getting more of a feel for each mod individually and gauging who's tolerance is what and who will atleast hold up to moderating the personal attacks. Thats why I'm not making direct topics to try and bash on the mods as a whole.

I like posting here, this is the right forum for my suggestion on forum rules and I'm not going to bother asking someone to do their job if I'm seeing people bashing on me topic to topic and nothing being done about it.

I understand the situation and I'm fine with it, just suggesting that a new set of forum rules should be made or the originals should be upheld if possible.

All is good though...

Yea, I'll bring that up at the next mod/admin meeting at the Men's Club. But honestly, we never really get much done at those meetings.

So until any rule changes actually happen, you might as well deal with the fact that yea, we are going to be more lenient to the people we actually know than to some bucs fan who come here and pisses off everyone we know.

Is it fair?

We don't really give a poo.

Can you get over it?

My guess is no. And that you will eventually be permabant before you figure that out.

Any other questions?

#9 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

Nah we have it covered, you answered it in your last post and was my exact point before I was banned in the first place. Everything is covered, so its all peaches from here out. I'll do my best to not make personal attack on people and try to ignore or embrace the insults I do see.... fine with me. When I first came here and started posting, I wasen't sure what to expect (assumed the staff would follow their rules like any top forum you'd goto)... but then I realized this place is more like a set of buddies just posting along and defending each other (whether they are the one initiating a insult or not)... and the mods are cool with it and don't care for me for the most part.

Everything is covered for what I see.

#10 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,168 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:37 PM

Nah we have it covered, you answered it in your last post and was my exact point before I was banned in the first place. Everything is covered, so its all peaches from here out. I'll do my best to not make personal attack on people and try to ignore or embrace the insults I do see.... fine with me. When I first came here and started posting, I wasen't sure what to expect (assumed the staff would follow their rules like any top forum you'd goto)... but then I realized this place is more like a set of buddies just posting along and defending each other (whether they are the one initiating a insult or not)... and the mods are cool with it and don't care for me for the most part.

didn't read it.

#11 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:53 PM

I'll be surprised when you finally "get it".

But until then, live long and prosper.

Oh, poo. Scrum is going to bant me now. :(

#12 Lone Buc Fan

Lone Buc Fan

Sees Abuse of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:01 AM

Its all covered unless there is something I'm unaware of... each post and response broke it down as far as I can tell. We got it all covered?

Rayzor - your on ignore so I can't see what your saying, not like it would have offered the situation anything useful anyway.

#13 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,168 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

Its all covered unless there is something I'm unaware of... each post and response broke it down as far as I can tell. We got it all covered?

Rayzor - your on ignore so I can't see what your saying, not like it would have offered the situation anything useful anyway.

didn't read it.

#14 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:23 AM

Its really pretty simple the only think mods do around here is delete spam and move threads to the right forums. We treat everyone here as they are adults which is a requirement (18+ only aloud on the board). If someone causes alot of trouble then yeah we step in and will ban them. But just because someone calls someone a name is not a reason. If you dont have a thick skin then I suggest you go somewhere else. Also if you have a problem with a mod speak to Scrum, Kurb or if you have to Zod (owner of the board).

#15 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:33 AM

didn't read it.

There ya go buddy, don't want you to miss something to argue about.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com