#16 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

I don't know who Kris Humphries is and really don't care, but I am concerned that there is but one white guy on this list who doesn't run, jump, or throw and is considered an athlete.

From Merriam Webster:
"..a person who is trained in or good at sports, games, or exercises that require physical skill and strength."

So, I guess in that sense I have to consider Kurt Busch an athlete. But I'll never consider NASCAR a "sport."

Obviously you never hit turn 1 at Charlotte Motor Speedway at 165 MPH! Just coming out of the pits and hitting that banking (I can't imagine what Daytona feels like!) Your Jockey's will be so far up your rectum, that you will be spitting cotton! And if it's your first race, it will be the next day before your @$$ hole relaxes and you can actually take a dump!

Then on top of that, try wrestling a ton and a half car for 4 hours at speeds in excess of 165 MPH!

I would say that have to be in pretty good condition for that.

#17 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

Here's the Top 10:

• Michael Vick
  • Tiger Woods
  • Kyle Busch
  • Ndamukong Suh
  • Kris Humphries
  • LeBron
  • Kobe
  • T.O.
  • A-Rod
  • Kurt Busch

FIXED!

Kyle Busch should replace Plaxico. IMO

#18 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Lol at all the rednecks in this thread trying to justify why they watch that garbage by convincing themselves driving in a circle 500 times takes more than concentration and rehydration in the fitness department

I work out multiple times a week and do some minor crossfit training. I'm more of an athlete than Kurt busch.

#19 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 7,122 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

Obviously you never hit turn 1 at Charlotte Motor Speedway at 165 MPH! Just coming out of the pits and hitting that banking (I can't imagine what Daytona feels like!) Your Jockey's will be so far up your rectum, that you will be spitting cotton! And if it's your first race, it will be the next day before your @$$ hole relaxes and you can actually take a dump!

Then on top of that, try wrestling a ton and a half car for 4 hours at speeds in excess of 165 MPH!

I would say that have to be in pretty good condition for that.

I went off an aircraft carrier catapult in an F-14. Zero to 145 in about half a second- how's that? Full afterburner barrel rolls into a 2.5G vertical climb and a deliberate apex stall where you black out... pretty cool.

I'd say my 2 hours in the back seat doing that was as exciting as driving a car in a circle.

And I didn't say NASCAR drivers weren't athletes. Matter of fact, I said by definition they were athletes, but that doesn't make NASCAR a sport.

Edited by Anybodyhome, 09 February 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#20 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,351 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

NASCAR isn't a sport, driving isn't an athletic skill. Go dynamite a pond, Jimbo.

#21 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

Here's the Top 10:

• Michael Vick
  • Tiger Woods
  • Plaxico Burress
  • Ndamukong Suh
  • Kris Humphries
  • LeBron
  • Kobe
  • T.O.
  • A-Rod
  • Kurt Busch

Wow...top ten list are all the athletes our media have painted as monsters.

Want to show you stupid and brainwashed our society have become? Chris Humphrey, a guy who allowed Kim K to use him as her pawn for her damn reality show is hated..Remind me again what did he do to be on this list besides allowing Kim and her people to use him?? Like WTF..

#22 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:48 PM

Lol at all the rednecks in this thread trying to justify why they watch that garbage by convincing themselves driving in a circle 500 times takes more than concentration and rehydration in the fitness department

I work out multiple times a week and do some minor crossfit training. I'm more of an athlete than Kurt busch.

Lol at some guy that thinks he can judge what a race car driver goes through because he had his Honda Accord up to 87 mph on I85 one day. Not saying race car drivers are "athletes" because they aren't, but they do carry a great deal of mental and physical stress while performing. You just don't see it cause they make it look easy. However, they are just as much or not more of an athlete than a golfer.

Lol at these rednecks in denial for picking out the NASCAR star over the has been golfer. I guess laughing at Woods on the list of "athletes" makes me a racist redneck?

#23 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

I don't know who Kris Humphries is and really don't care, but I am concerned that there is but one white guy on this list who doesn't run, jump, or throw and is considered an athlete.

From Merriam Webster:
"..a person who is trained in or good at sports, games, or exercises that require physical skill and strength."

So, I guess in that sense I have to consider Kurt Busch an athlete. But I'll never consider NASCAR a "sport."

I'm concerned that there is only one white athlete on this list period. That really does say who is controlling the mindset of your society when so many African-American athletes are encouraged to be hated while others committing the same or worst things get away with it.

I guess it's only when Tiger was exposed for cheating on his wife that the the golfing world fond cheating on your wife to be a real immoral act. When Greg Norman, Nick Faldo, and even Colin Montgomery were cheating on their wives with their nanny, best friend's wife and close friend it wasn't so immoral.

Kobe Bryant is on the list but not Ben Rothleisburger. Plaxico is on that list for shooting himself in the leg and going to jail in a city whose gun law is so strict that a woman from the south was jailed after she felt she was doing the right thing by turning over her gun before she went sightseeing at the Empire State Building.

And I wouldn't be surprised if some of those who are still hating on Mike Vick and what he did are sitting there and wanting the world to not judge Sandusky for what he is accused of doing.

Funny that everyone of those top nine athletes were found guilty as charged by our media but Sandusky gets to run around and give interviews professing his innocence and love of bathing with young boys not his own and no one is labeling him nor speculating over his guilt. He's allowed to be innocent until proven guilty by our law.

#24 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Race car drivers are every bit the athletes that golfers are. I'm kinda surprised they picked Kurt over Kyle though.

Actually, plenty of what goes in to how good a golfer you are relies on proper body technique and form contributing to both kinetic energy produced and accuracy

Nascar isn't as physically challenging

#25 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

As a former racer.............yes it is!

Golfer goofs and he slices. Racers goof and people may get hurt badly!

What you feel on the highway is nothing like what a racer goes through. Go AVERAGE 82mph on a carolina backroad and come back and talk to me if you can! And that would be just a little piece!

#26 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

If a truck driver goofs people can get hurt badly

That doesn't make them athletes either

#27 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,502 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

Actually, plenty of what goes in to how good a golfer you are relies on proper body technique and form contributing to both kinetic energy produced and accuracy

Nascar isn't as physically challenging

Whether you think its a sport or not, thats complete hogwash. Racing around a track at 200mph with 40 plus other cars going at similar speeds is a lot more physically challenging than hitting a golf ball.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 09 February 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#28 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

Gin and juice as a former racer can you do one glute ham raise?

In proper form btw

Being a good racer has a lot more to do with great reflexes and awareness of your surroundings, neither of which have much to do with athleticism

#29 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Whether you think its a sport or not, thats complete hogwash. Racing around a track at 200mph with 40 plus other cars going at similar speeds is a lot more physically challenging than hitting a golf ball.

Lol 200 that's like the fastest a human has ever travelled lol

I'm sorry i forgot about all the nascar drivers that failed physicals and weren't allowed to race or get caught for taking performance enhancing drugs so that they can turn the wheel with the proper technique

#30 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

Gin and juice as a former racer can you do one glute ham raise?

In proper form btw

Being a good racer has a lot more to do with great reflexes and awareness of your surroundings, neither of which have much to do with athleticism

Not sure what that is or if I call it something different, but I lift weights and play Adult league soccer so I'm not a complete stranger to getting in touch with the athletic side. Did u not read where I said racers aren't athletes? And "quick" reflexes can often get you in trouble. Reflexes need to be Sharp, but analytical skills need to be sharper. Now quit talking like you know what makes a racer. Told you, 87mph in the Accord doesn't make you an authority to judge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com