Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking of buying some tickets to the CIAA..

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Never been..Are the games good or is it like watching a high school game?

Posted · Report post

They're good. A lot of the guys that play at that level have solid basketball skills, but they may not have had the size or athleticism to play at the highest level.

A great example would be Trevin Parks for JC Smith. He was a preferred walk-on at Charlotte and never really got much of a change to play because he's like 5'7 and never really got a chance to get on the court to show what he could do.

He transferred to JCSU and averages like 25 points per game. He's quick, has a good shot, and good basketball instincts, but he would have a hard time feeding the post against the 6'4 guards he might face in DI.

Posted · Report post

oh rly?

Posted · Report post

I will save you the money and shoot you for free.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jbro']I will save you the money and shoot you for free.[/QUOTE]

bwhahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tensor']They're good. A lot of the guys that play at that level have solid basketball skills, but they may not have had the size or athleticism to play at the highest level.

A great example would be Trevin Parks for JC Smith. He was a preferred walk-on at Charlotte and never really got much of a change to play because he's like 5'7 and never really got a chance to get on the court to show what he could do.

He transferred to JCSU and averages like 25 points per game. He's quick, has a good shot, and good basketball instincts, but he would have a hard time feeding the post against the 6'4 guards he might face in DI.[/QUOTE]

Trevin leads NCAA Divsion II in scoring. Damn good player.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg[/IMG]
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just hang uptown and people watch and party.

Posted · Report post

Oh and btw.... If anyone thinks I am racist, Pstall is one of my blackist friends on facebook.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jbro:3572761']Oh and btw.... If anyone thinks I am racist, Pstall is one of my blackist friends on facebook.[/QUOTE] :cool:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Fuck you too Jbro
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks Tensor for the honest advice about the actual games. Wasnt going to do the bar scene for likely outcomes already mentioned.
Havent been to a bcats game lately since theyre an abomination.. just going to go see some games were the players are actually trying to win.