• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 plewis

plewis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

N.C. State might be looking up at Duke and North Carolina in the ACC standings, but the Blue Devils and Tar Heels are chasing the Wolfpack on the recruiting trail. At least when it comes to McDonald's All-Americans.

Three N.C. State basketball recruits have been selected to play in the 35th McDonald's All-American boys basketball game in Chicago on March 28.

The Wolfpack recruits are Rodney Purvis, a guard from Raleigh's Upper Room Academy; Tyler Lewis, a guard who played at Forsyth Country Day in 2010-11 before arriving at Mouth of Wilson (Va.) Oak Hill this season; and T.J. Warren, a forward who played at Durham Riverside and Raleigh Word of God before going to Brewster Academy for this season.

Read more here: http://www.newsobser...l#storylink=cpy

Can't complain with Mark Gottfried's recruiting so far....

I watched the YouTube video for all three of these players and Purvis and Warren might be deadly together. Tyler Lewis though could go either way I think.... he is so small and slight I don't know if he can handle the ACC size opponents.

#2 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,754 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

Posted Image

#3 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

Tyler Lewis's ball handling is phenomenal. He's gone up against elite talent all throughout high school and has always excelled. I have no reason to believe he won't do the same in college.

In fact, I think Purvis and Warren will be better players because of his presence.

#4 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,157 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

It will be very interesting to see how Tyler Lewis plays in the ACC, he is an incredible ball-handler and passer. I think he will be a solid point guard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.