Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hines Ward?

57 posts in this topic

Posted

there's a fine line between asshole and bearer of truth

Yup. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Posted

fug hines ward

Posted

Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard. ;)

Posted

Not being an "internet tough guy" when i say,

Let old possession receivers retire/die.

(Oh no!!! My opinion got laughed at/flamed!! Them assholes! How dare they voice their opinion after mine!)

Posted

there's a fine line between asshole and bearer of truth

grundles...

Posted

I never post on here just lurk ..but there are more internet Tuff guys on this site than I've seen anywhere. Everyone is entitled to there opinion if you don't like it that's fine. But don't bash the guy. Show some maturity and act your age. That is all. Ill go back to lurking now

i like your style my man!

Posted

It would have been nice to help the OP out. He asked a serious question. Give him a serious answer. You don't agree? Tell him why. That's all. It is not complicated. It could be civil. It should be in the football forum. IMHO.

Posted

What if a member of the D-list hair band Tuff was posting on this board

What then, jerk?

Posted

The Panthers tried the old folks home thing back before the Delhomme era and it did not work out.

LMAO...

Posted

I admit that when I hear about marque players being released I always think how they'd fit with the Panthers... it's like a knee-jerk reaction, so I don't see a real problem with opening a forum for conversation on the subject. However, my second thought is no, Ward is not going to work with the Panthers organization. It would be Keyshawn all over again: sign a big name guy who is over the hill for his name and jersey sales - that isn't what we need. I'd rather stick to what we have than try to force a new piece into the machine.

Posted

I don't think he fits. He doesn't wanna play special teams and he isn't better at this stage than Smitty, LaFell, Gettis....

Posted

How about HELL NO!