Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2012 Mock offseason and draft-Draft

599 posts in this topic

yo ive never done this how do you do it? or are all the teams already filled? just curious..

you can draft for the Redskins if you are interested.missed out on the FA period, but trades are still allowed. you pretty much play the teams GM and handle the offseason for that team. are you interested?

49ers have the Carolina Panthers 7th round draft pick.

Panthers traded Eric Norwood and a 7th round pick to the 49ers for S Reggie Smith

yeah ill be the redskins.. how do i do trades with other teams, if you want you can message it to me or whatever. god i got some work to do lol

you can draft for the Redskins if you are interested.missed out on the FA period, but trades are still allowed. you pretty much play the teams GM and handle the offseason for that team. are you interested?

I'm a little for this. Any other team that is still open/dormant? I was the Packers GM last year.

I'm a little for this. Any other team that is still open/dormant? I was the Packers GM last year.

Texans GM didnt put up a depth chart, or take part in the FA period. do you want them?

Texans GM didnt put up a depth chart, or take part in the FA period. do you want them?

Sure, I'll take the Texans.

bump draft starts at 6 pm this saturday,

Mod can we get this sticked

Bump... should we get a head count or something?