#1 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

http://aol.sportingn...vontaze-burfict

Excellent article, great read. We need to draft this guy, would be a great first round pick. He steps on the field and instantly or defense gets a lot more attitude causing havoc. Thinking about him and Beason on the field together makes me hard. :eek:

#2 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,360 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

Not this poo again. Posted Image

#3 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

First round? No thanks. His best position would be MLB, so he would be beason's backup. He can't control his emotions, he was suspended for his own bowl game this year. He is so mediocre in pass defense he was taken off the field in nickel packages.

#4 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

First round? No thanks. His best position would be MLB, so he would be beason's backup. He can't control his emotions, he was suspended for his own bowl game this year. He is so mediocre in pass defense he was taken off the field in nickel packages.

Did not know this. Go Janoris Jenkins.

#5 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,798 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

lol

#6 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

Its fuggin stupid when you post your opinion and some people on here act like their on a pedestal compared to some other posters. None of yall are any bigger of a Panthers fan than me.

My bad I don't have time to get thousands of posts on here but that sure dont make me any less of a Panthers fan

#7 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Not in the first round, but if we could get him in the second, it would be a steal. He is definitely a difference maker. And Rivera is very strict. With Beason and Anderson and possibly Davis, the leadership will be there to keep him in check. I would personally love to have that dude on the Panthers.

#8 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,360 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Its fuggin stupid when you post your opinion and some people on here act like their on a pedestal compared to some other posters. None of yall are any bigger of a Panthers fan than me.

My bad I don't have time to get thousands of posts on here but that sure dont make me any less of a Panthers fan

Posted Image

#9 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,798 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

Well if you are going to start a thread talking about taking a player in the 1st round you might want to know the basic drawbacks of said player

#10 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Don't worry. Seems like 80% of the people on here think they are professional scouts that spend months studying these guys. When in actuality, most of them haven't even seen youtube videos on them. Or watching youtube is all they know about them. Just ignore all the know-it-alls on here. Not worth reacting to.

#11 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

Not in the first round, but if we could get him in the second, it would be a steal. He is definitely a difference maker. And Rivera is very strict. With Beason and Anderson and possibly Davis, the leadership will be there to keep him in check. I would personally love to have that dude on the Panthers.

This is what I think as well. The guy has talent, but far too risky to take in the first. I think he fits best as a 3-4 MLB and would be great for running a versitile 4-3, 3-4 hybrid defense. Hope the guy is there in the 2nd.

#12 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

I believe Burfict would make for a great OLB. My only problem with him is getting in better shape.

#13 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

I think he is a talented guy, but to be honest I wouldn't even want him in the second. He would be Beason's backup and we have to many holes to fill to be drafting guys that wouldn't even have a chance to compete for a starting job in the 2nd

#14 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

*they're

#15 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

Its fuggin stupid when you post your opinion and some people on here act like their on a pinnacle compared to some other posters. None of yall are any bigger of a Panthers fan than me.

:cam: Fixed it for ya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.