Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vontaze Burfict: The Meanest Man

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Not this poo again. floydthinking.png

83070246-cry-gif-.gif

You tell em kid. If you have something to say, say it. Some will flame you. Some will just throw out some glib retort. And some will actually agree with you. Not great odds, but better than being a jags fan.

The only people you HAVE to please are your wife and yourself. Most other people have their own agenda, and if they are not interested in what you say it is no big loss.

Anyway, this guy is certifiable. Do not want. And GOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like JT writes logical posts often. Typically it's something along the lines of "SIGN LYLE ALZADO! he's still young!`1!" or "HAHA clearly this guy sucks cause he's injured, Im so happy to tell you this!"

I often have trouble understanding where he's comin from, but then again he posts funny pictures so I give him a pass.

Posted

Ravens are likely to take him in the 1st to be Lewis' Successor.

Heard that on the Van Pelt show. And thought then that it sounded unfounded. Buttfetch is a disaster waiting to happen. I do not see ANY team taking him in the 1st. And I'll go as far as saying he may last until the 3rd. Teams have too much to do to babysit a draft pick.

Posted

Like JT writes logical posts often. Typically it's something along the lines of "SIGN LYLE ALZADO! he's still young!`1!" or "HAHA clearly this guy sucks cause he's injured, Im so happy to tell you this!"

I often have trouble understanding where he's comin from, but then again he posts funny pictures so I give him a pass.

The vast majority on this here Huddlez rarely have anything of import to share. One of the main reasons I do not post that much is precisely because most people seem to live by the credo that glib is the shizzle, and rational exchanges of ideas is to be avoided at all costs.

In reality, I was backing a fellow die hard. We have to stick together. Especially in the off-season where topics of importance are few and far between.

Die hard fans are people too. And GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Jt is a casual fan with too much time on his hands. If it were not for his pics, and condescending attitude he would probably never be noticed.

Posted

So did Steve Smith. Your point is?

Maybe it's just me but I've not seen Smith earn many personal foul penalties at all, nor have I see him repeatedly and openly clash with coaches on the sidelines. It does happen once in a while for him, as with any player with the kind of passion he has for the game, but I never feel like he is undisciplined when he is on the field.

It's one thing to have "anger issues," it's another to let those anger issues cost your team during games...

All that being said, I didn't recall Smith having anything even CLOSE to this kinda poo when he was coming out of college, but maybe that's because he was never considered a first round prospect, I dunno.

Posted

ehhh I'm not so sure on him with the 8th pick in the draft, if he falls to the second or we trade down then I would think we would give it serious consideration.

Although we did draft Hogan last year, the Panthers tend to avoid guys with huge character concerns, and from everything I've seen/heard this guy has got some.

Posted

So did Steve Smith. Your point is?

Hmm maybe because Smith was already a proven player in the league at the time he did that? Burfict's personal fouls and penalties have cost Arizona games.

Posted

He is a great prospect and with the right coaching staff he might be able to focus himself.

Watching Arizona ST. Games, he was the one guy on defense to look out for. I don't think he would have a problem athletically switching to OLB.

I love his passion and his smash mouth football attitude. Would love to see him a Panther but at the #8 pick I am not so sure. I think we have bigger needs and might be able to address those needs at that pick.

Posted

he could play OLB, and teams picked on him because the knew he would do something back and get caught. even in the bowl game, Boise St kept going after him after the whistle and running their mouths to him. as soon as he said something back, he got a unsportsman like flag on him, when in the replay you seen the OL jawing at him. not saying he doesnt needs to be put into check and realize its about the team if we had a later first round pick i wouldnt mind it. he will not be a problem with RR running this team.

and 3rd downs he used to line up at OLB at times and rush the passer.

Posted

This guy is gonna bust big time.

Posted

Its fuggin stupid when you post your opinion and some people on here act like their on a pedestal compared to some other posters. None of yall are any bigger of a Panthers fan than me.

My bad I don't have time to get thousands of posts on here but that sure dont make me any less of a Panthers fan

YoIPy.gif

Posted

Don't worry. Seems like 80% of the people on here think they are professional scouts that spend months studying these guys. When in actuality, most of them haven't even seen youtube videos on them. Or watching youtube is all they know about them. Just ignore all the know-it-alls on here. Not worth reacting to.

so is this all you've got since you can't make a good argument against drafting brockers?