#61 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,920 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

meh....

i just don't want guys that are going to be a personal foul a game waiting to happen. i don't want a guy who is likely to be suspended a game or two a season.

because....you know...those things can hurt a team.

if there is someone as talented available (and there will be) who doesn't require constant supervision and who isn't a liability with the personal fouls and suspensions, i'll take that, thank you.

Let me re-emphasize that I don't really want him or think we need him. Plus I don't see a scenario where we get him. He isn't high enough to take at 8 but he is so talented he won't get out of the first round.

But, both James Harrison and Suh are routinely penalized and fined/suspended but they also fundamentally change the game with their aggressiveness. So a guy playing angry and mean spirited doesn't bother me. As a matter of fact our defense could use a guy like that and Cam has told JR he wants more people like that.

As far as getting a guy with the same talent, at the LB position in this draft class you won't find one. He has a lot of issues but talent isn't one of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com