Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy teaches his daughter a lesson on Facebook...

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You're about a week late.

Posted · Report post

Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw:Fw: Fw:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Haha yeah this is old BUT....

I've seen a lot of "christian" types judging this guy on FB, which is laughable at best.

I wish people could just mind their own damn business

Posted · Report post

I'm really sad he didn't beat the poo out of it with a sledge hammer

Posted · Report post

I'm really sad he didn't beat the poo out of it with a sledge hammer

The worst part of the video is when he doesn't shoot himself in the face

I was kinda hoping for that

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I created a thread about this a while ago. My argument against it is the whole publicized act of it all. He basically acted like a teenage girl while ridiculing his daughter for being a teenage girl. Punish the girl, shoot her laptop, whatever, just don't put it on the internet and publicly humiliate your daughter. She's a fuging 15 year old girl and public humiliation especially on this scale can have long lasting psychological effects on someone of any age, let alone a 15 year old girl. Your her parent, your supposed to protect her and comfort her from such humiliation, not be the cause of it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Haha yeah this is old BUT....

I've seen a lot of "christian" types judging this guy on FB, which is laughable at best.

I wish people could just mind their own damn business

What's funny about it is a lot of Christians would just beat their kids. Shooting a laptop > hitting your kid, in terms of not being a dick.*

*yes, I was whooped as a kid. It did nothing but a) make me resent my mom and b) made me confused why she would say "I'm doing this because I love you" as I received belt lashings on my back, arms, ass, legs, and stomach.

Posted · Report post

You're about a week late.

excuse me for being awesome!

Posted · Report post

I created a thread about this a while ago. My argument against it is the whole publicized act of it all. He basically acted like a teenage girl while ridiculing his daughter for being a teenage girl. Punish the girl, shoot her laptop, whatever, just don't put it on the internet and publicly humiliate your daughter. She's a fuging 15 year old girl and public humiliation especially on this scale can have long lasting psychological effects on someone of any age, let alone a 15 year old girl. Your her parent, your supposed to protect her and comfort her from such humiliation, not be the cause of it.

didn't think about it like that, good point

Posted · Report post

I just wish he had shot the laptop through the edge so those "hollow point exploding" bullets would have had a chance to produce some real carnage.

Posted · Report post

He just wanted to show off his gun.