Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should we get Alshon Jeffrey in the 5th round??

226 posts in this topic

Posted

Could be a decent tight end at this rate.

@RookieDraft Alshon Jeffery is training at St Vincents here in Indy. Sources say he's weighing 249lbs + running a 4.88 Forty

If he is close to those numbers in 2 weeks than even the fifth round is too high.

Posted

I don't know who he is...

but I'm gonna guess he's from a local university and possibly overrated by many on here.

Posted

Fail to the face.

Posted

I had to do a double take. Alshon Jeffrey is a wide out who is projected to be taken in the mid to late first.

Posted

*googles Alshon Jeffery*

He is one of the top prospects for the 2012 NFL Draft, ranked by Mel Kiper, Jr. as the best wide receiver and number five player overall.

*walks away*

Posted

*googles Alshon Jeffery*

He is one of the top prospects for the 2012 NFL Draft, ranked by Mel Kiper, Jr. as the best wide receiver and number five player overall.

*walks away*

*googles Mel Kiper big board*

Jeffrey isn't even on it. Blackmon is 5th overall right now and #1 receiver.

*thinks megadeth needs to learn how to google* ;)

Posted

It doesn't matter where he is ranked now. If he runs a 4.8+ 40 during the combine he may not even get drafted. At least not as a WR, but maybe a Dallas Clark like tight end.

If I am a troll I am the same troll who about a month ago thought that Jeffery would be a better fit for the Panthers than Blackmon.

Posted

I see alshon jeffreys becoming a david boston type of receiver by eating his way out of the league.

Posted

It says on his wikipedia that he is ranked as the best receiver and number 5 player overall.

Did this kid get cancer or something? wtf happened here? I don't follow college ball.

Posted

@rookiedraft credibility lost??

@Schottey Confirmed - Alshon Jeffery has been in Tampa since Jan 8th IF he ran a 4.88 in Indy, it was over a month ago.

Posted

It says on his wikipedia that he is ranked as the best receiver and number 5 player overall.

Did this kid get cancer or something? wtf happened here? I don't follow college ball.

Welp if it is on wikipedia....... :rolleyes: