Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#6 LeBron James

429 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Him returning back home would make a wonderful story. Dude loves being the center of attention, so I could see him doing this

Posted · Report post

Him returning back home would make a wonderful story. Dude loves being the center of attention, so I could see him doing this

Lebron trolling Cav fans. :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I only talk Bobcats. Could care less about these spoiled millionaire drama queens. One day pulling for the underdog will pay off.

Posted · Report post

To me this is just a marketing ploy to try to get not as many people to hate him. He would never go back to Cleveland, I am sure the Gilbert wouldnt have him back anyway.

I think he is a tremendous player, one of the top 10 players in the NBA right now....I still would not trust him when the game is on the line though.

Yes, ESPN runs my life and my opinions are based on what people tell me I should think! (:

Posted · Report post

badly

Posted · Report post

This dude just keeps playing with the people of Cleveland's emotions. I mean, it's already bad enough that they stay in Cleveland. Let em go, bron bron lol.

But I agree with one of the posts above. Lebron doesn't like being the villian, and wants the people in Cleveland to like him again. He just needs to stop and forget about the Cavs completely. Sometime last year he said he liked being the villian, but I knew he wasnt built for this villian sh*t.

Posted · Report post

ap-201202232015729281834.jpg

20 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 5 steals, 2 blocks tonight for #6. Linsanity stops cold (8 pts, 8 TOs, 3 assists) in LeBron's house! Heat have won 8 straight games, all by double figures. They also have the best record in the league at 27-7 going into the ASG Weekend.

Posted · Report post

if the heat don't win the title this year it will be the biggest letdown in recent memory

Posted · Report post

f27.gif

Posted · Report post

when the heat didn't win the title last year it was be the biggest letdown in recent memory

fixed

and expect more of the same this year.

Best regular season record, mvp, win streak....blah, blah, blah.

Followed by Playoff failure.

Posted · Report post

fixed

Last year's wasn't nearly as much of a let down. I didn't expect them to win and this year they are the clear cut favorites.

Posted · Report post

fixed

Actually, the favorites to win the NBA championship last year At the start of the playoffs were the Lakers who got swept in the 2nd round. I'd say that's far more disappointing than making the finals and winning 2 games.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments