Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

#6 LeBron James

428 posts in this topic

cleveland fans weep everywhere

Man, I'm so happy for my boy BronBron. Glad he is finally able to put that hardware on the mantle and shut the haters up. Nobody can talk him down now, he did it and he was the best player on the floor while doing it. I love it.

I feel really bad for KD and Westbrook as I'm a fan of them as well but Lebron needed this and now he's got it.

I was just talking to my neighbor the other day and told her I was pulling for Bron to win this one because of all the crap he's taken over the years... And she said the same thing I've heard from several different people over the last few weeks - that Lebron is arrogant.

I have no idea where that comes from... I'm guessing "The Decision," but if anyone really follows him or basketball closely, they would know that it wasn't his idea. It was his management and he immediately regretted it. He also apologized several different times even a year after it went down. If someone is arrogant, they wouldn't regret something like that, they'd relish it.

This is awesome. Congrats Bron!

1 person likes this

KT is gonna choke himself to death on LeBron's man juice after tonight.

dan-gilbertjpg-c6f8f52058834b8d_large.jpg

I was pulling for the Thunder and I'm not a LeBron fan (although he has repaired his image and admitted some mistakes, so I warming up to him)

I wish he would have stayed loyal to his hometown (Akron/Cleveland) and won his ring there but, he's the best player in the world right now and proved it with his play in the playoffs.

Incredible performance.

I respect Bron more now just for the way he held himself throughout the series, game 5 and the celebration. He seems to have matured all around

oklahoma-city-thunder-v-miami-20120621-211859-792.jpg

LeBron's 2012 playoff averages

30.3 PPG, 9.7 RPG, 5.6 APG, 50% FG

LeBron's 2012 Finals averages

28.6 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 7.4 APG

LeBron's triple double in Game 5 was the first of the season for him, in perhaps the biggest game of the season. He becomes the first player since Tim Duncan in 2003 to be MVP of the league and Finals MVP in the same season. LeBron now rests at #16 on the all time playoff scoring list directly ahead of HOFers Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, Dr. J, James Worthy, Reggie Miller, and Charles Barkley. The scary thing is, he's just now coming into his prime at 27 and has a lot of basketball left in that body.

oklahoma-city-thunder-v-miami-20120621-211859-792.jpg

LeBron's 2012 playoff averages

30.3 PPG, 9.7 RPG, 5.6 APG, 50% FG

LeBron's 2012 Finals averages

28.6 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 7.4 APG

LeBron's triple double in Game 5 was the first of the season for him, in perhaps the biggest game of the season. He becomes the first player since Tim Duncan in 2003 to be MVP of the league and Finals MVP in the same season. LeBron now rests at #16 on the all time playoff scoring list directly ahead of HOFers Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, Dr. J, James Worthy, Reggie Miller, and Charles Barkley. The scary thing is, he's just now coming into his prime at 27 and has a lot of basketball left in that body.

not doubting you but are you sure about that? seems unlikely

He didnt have a single one all season. He flirted with it numerous times, but not 1 all year. Insane right?

LeBronTrophy.gif

i can't believe he's already outscored reggie miller in the playoffs. that's crazy.

Congrats to Lebron and The Heat. I was always apathetic to the man to be honest, but I am sure he feels happy to have that weight off of his legacy today.

The Decision was in poor taste, but he assuaged and I respect him for that.

Of course, he goes out and does this afterward lol:

4-5 more years before his body starts to break down. Should be fun to see if he can reel off consecutive titles.

He didnt have a single one all season. He flirted with it numerous times, but not 1 all year. Insane right?

that is a crazy statistic