#226 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

What is this, your 5th alt? Youre pathetic. An internet loser. Your life is boring, thats why you break the rules to come back here so much. You're a lame like that dork in Chronicle. They shouldve never gave farm hands like you internet. Take that UNC fanboyism to the college bball forum troll.

#227 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,465 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

What is this, your 5th alt? Youre pathetic. An internet loser. Your life is boring, thats why you break the rules to come back here so much. You're a lame like that dork in Chronicle. They shouldve never gave farm hands like you internet. Take that UNC fanboyism to the college bball forum troll.

Did you actually just call someone a "dork"? That is hilarious. You are either 12 years old....or have the mental capacity of a 12 yo. I am betting on the latter.

#228 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

Shut your trap Hater, no one asked you for your 1/2 penny. When we want the latest mumbling from stormfront we'll ask your opinion. Til then, keep quiet when grown folks talkin Mr. "Cams just a running QB"

#229 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,465 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

Shut your trap Hater, no one asked you for your 1/2 penny. When we want the latest mumbling from stormfront we'll ask your opinion. Til then, keep quiet when grown folks talkin Mr. "Cams just a running QB"

I heard that you definitely wanted my 1/2 penny.....heard that your welfare check had not yet arrived this month.

As for not giving two shits about someone's opinion....have you not figured out that there are only about 3 people on this MB that gives two shits about yours? To the rest of us you are nothing but a sad and angry little man.

#230 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Farm hands? I'm pretty sure you're the one whose ancestors picked cotton.

#231 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

funny thing about the qbs in your sig none have a title...

#232 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

funny thing about the qbs in your sig none have a title...

Even funnier is that he tries diminishing Jordan by propping up Pippen, who was an average player. If Pippen was so great why couldn't LeBron win a title in Cleveland with Antawn Jamison, who has better career numbers.

Pippen's numbers are similar to Josh Smith, Antawn Jamison, Stephen Jackson, Gilbert Arenas, Glen Robinson, etc.... what a superstar!!!

#233 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

Superman, no Panther QB or player has a title and they are in a lot of sigs. Derp!

Sno alt #5 calls HOF player Pippen average. LOL. Another UNC fanboy who knows nothing about the NBA. I see your bufdies came to defend you. None of you know a thing about basketball.

#234 B wood

B wood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:15 PM

Superman, no Panther QB or player has a title and they are in a lot of sigs. Derp!

Sno alt #5 calls HOF player Pippen average. LOL. Another UNC fanboy who knows nothing about the NBA. I see your bufdies came to defend you. None of you know a thing about basketball.

I know that Paul Pierce just hit a CLUTCH 3-pointer right in LeBron's fuging face.

I have figured out LeBron's 4th quarter offense:

Stand in the corner & watch Wade.
Set screens & run back to the corner.
Pass the ball.

No sack.

#235 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,541 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

What the hell is going on in here? Lol. Man, it was a mini battle in here last night. All types of shots were thrown. Haha I love the bobcats thread.

#236 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

A couple white racist using our forum to vent about black people since they know nothing about NBA basketball.

Hater posts at stormfront and only posts here to slam me or the Bobcats.
Superman only posts when LeBron loses. His self worth and esteem seems tied to how well Bron performs.
B.O.B. is a redneck UNC fuffer who only dickrides one player not because he understands how great he was but because he went to UNC. I wonder did the hick attend and get a degree from UNC. Doubt it. LOL. He calls Pippen "average" because he didnt attend UNC.

Unfortunately the Panthers attract a lot of no nothing low IQ hicks like this to their fanbase. Its part od why there was so much resistance to Cam early on.

#237 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

"no nothing low IQ hicks".....not stereotypical at all are we KT....

#238 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

SNO3 fits the stereotype to a tee. Dude knows nothing about the NBA. I dont see hicks like him posting on the other NBA forums I frequent. The Panthers attract dudes like him.

#239 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

So you're using one guy to make generalizations about "a lot" of Panthers fans? Seems pretty ignorant to me...

Oh, it would be "know nothing low IQ hicks" btw....just a heads up....

#240 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

A black QB like Cam being better than Andrew Luck seemed ignorant to you. Doesnt really mean much. Hell the hicks up here had you scared to death of him before the draft! Why am I not shocked youd defend this one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users