SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

Lebrons just fuging with us now...

Posted Image

It's like Miami is challenging themselves each game to see how much of a fug they won't give until the 4th quarter rolls around. Maybe they're conditioning themselves for those crucial 4th quarter situations for when the playoffs roll around or something.

#392 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

Part of it is they are getting everybody's best punch.

People forget, no matter how sorry the team, these are still NBA players, the best basketball players in the WORLD

The past 7 games teams have gotten off to big leads (hitting everything early) and the Heat are taking it on the chin. In the 2nd half of these games (primarily the 4th quarter) they are turning up the defensive intensity and throwing haymakers to the point teams are getting blown out late.

One look at that .gif and you can see how much fun those guys are having. Not losing since the Super Bowl was played? LeBron and gang are having a blast right now.

#393 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

Laker Hall of Famers Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West and Gail Goodrich from the 71-72 Lakers can do like the 72 Dolphins and pop the champagne tonight. Their streak remains untouched. Attached File  lakers.jpg   14.9K   0 downloads

#394 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

I bought that Touched By Gold DVD KG. One of the best NBA related docs I've ever seen. Streak is over at 27 games. Nothing wrong with coming in 2nd to the Big Dipper....

Posted Image

#395 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,196 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#396 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

Hell of a steak by the Heat. As a Lakers fan I'm obviously glad it's over. Still I don't think any team is beating the Heat in a seven game series when the Playoffs start....

#397 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yep, the kick by Bosch deserves action by the League.

#398 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

I didn't watch the game but did see some hilights...what was with the big shoulder check into Boozer I think it was...what happened there?

#399 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,173 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

I didn't watch the game but did see some hilights...what was with the big shoulder check into Boozer I think it was...what happened there?

Sounds like it was a heat of the moment thing, built up frustration from a couple of fouls earlier in the game...these are the ones he mentioned in his press conference.

#400 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Sounds like it was a heat of the moment thing, built up frustration from a couple of fouls earlier in the game...these are the ones he mentioned in his press conference.

First video, what did Lebron expect, 2 defenders allow him to split them so he could slam down the dunk and run the other way pounding his chest? I don't think so, good, hard NBA foul. Second video, charging on Lebron.

#401 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,173 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

Haha, you're calling the 2nd one a charge when Heinrich didn't have his feet set AND bear hugged LeBron. Ok, dick bavetta!

#402 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Haha, Heinrech grabbed Lebron in self defense when he drove his shoulder into his chest. His head would have popped open when it hit the floor if he didn't slow his fall from Lebron's hit.

#403 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,253 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

I've been noticing LeBron getting a lot of hard fouls on him here lately that the refs would act on a lot more if it was someone smaller, and I guess he's starting to get tired of it. Hell, if you even look at Kevin Durant the wrong way it's a foul.

#404 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Come on Playoffs already. wah, wah

#405 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER