Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Pantherfan

Sump Pump or French Drain

58 posts in this topic

*sigh* if I could sell my house......I would, to avoid all of this

I know this is a VERY exciting subject..but...

Long story short...

we have water under our house..obviously, it's especially bad after it rains..in turn..it's causing scary bugs to find their way into my living room..besides bugs there are a lot of reasons you don't want water under your house...SOOO..the question is..Sump or French Drain??

Is doing one yourself easier (and my "yourself" I mean MrPF and Friends)..is it better to just pay someone to do it..anyone know of a specific company what would be good and affordable...Anyone wanna come do this for me???

I really want this done relatively soon..before it gets hot and gross outside..that's when it gets bad

do you have a full basement or a crawlspace?

build you a goddamn moat... it will serve multiple purposes...

1. it will allow you to have a moat around your house... which is pretty effing sweet...

2. it will allow you to have a "drawbridge" driveway, which is pretty effing sweet...

3. not only will it deter salesmen/religious door knockers, but it may prove useful should the zombie apocalypse occur...

4. water problems? lol...

2 people like this

1. it will allow you to have a moat around your house... which is pretty effing sweet...

2. it will allow you to have a "drawbridge" driveway, which is pretty effing sweet...

3. not only will it deter salesmen/religious door knockers, but it may prove useful should the zombie apocalypse occur...

should?? oh...the zombies are coming, my friend.....they're coming!

plus you can fill it with frickin sharks with frickin lasers beams attached to their heads.

plus you can fill it with frickin sharks with frickin lasers beams attached to their frickin heads.

fixed

If you build a moat, you damn sure better put a dragon in it.

you've crossed the frickin line.

plus you can fill it with frickin sharks with frickin lasers beams attached to their heads.

yes!!!

Sharks-With-Frickin-Laser-Beams-Attached-To-Their-Heads-Austin-Powers.jpg

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP