Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Pantherfan

Sump Pump or French Drain

58 posts in this topic

plus you can fill it with frickin sharks with frickin lasers beams attached to their frickin heads.

fixed

If you build a moat, you damn sure better put a dragon in it.

you've crossed the frickin line.

plus you can fill it with frickin sharks with frickin lasers beams attached to their heads.

yes!!!

Sharks-With-Frickin-Laser-Beams-Attached-To-Their-Heads-Austin-Powers.jpg

but yeah tbqh you aren't supposed to get water under your house like that... I assume from the pictures you're probably in a floodplain but they should have carved the lot to divert the bulk of water around your house...

Our lot is much like yours is with the slope... I can walk in the back of the foundation and it is head high, and towards the front I'd have to lie down... We aren't in a floodplain so we stay dry under there, but even so, both sides of our lot were shaped to divert the water... I'd say that sounds like a more efficient solution to your problem... carve out/grade your lot to naturally move the water away...

but yeah tbqh you aren't supposed to get water under your house like that... I assume from the pictures you're probably in a floodplain but they should have carved the lot to divert the bulk of water around your house...

Our lot is much like yours is with the slope... I can walk in the back of the foundation and it is head high, and towards the front I'd have to lie down... We aren't in a floodplain so we stay dry under there, but even so, both sides of our lot were shaped to divert the water... I'd say that sounds like a more efficient solution to your problem... carve out/grade your lot to naturally move the water away...

getcha backhoe ready MPF!