#1 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,792 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:37 AM

I'm sure there are some on here who got a boner over this racist, drivel laden speech.
But, if it supports your view, its the truth I guess.

http://www.usatoday....un-racism_N.htm

Ahmadinejad, in a rambling speech, accused Israel of being the "most cruel and racist regime" and pointed the finger at the United States and Europe for helping to establish the country after World War II "under the pretext of Jewish suffering."

#2 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

It is true that Israel was created and supported in large part because of the Holocaust. How Ahmadickhead can deny the Holocaust ever happened, than use it as an "excuse" for Israels existance is a bit odd.

Zionists are, of course, for an "Israel Only" state. Another religious nutjob assertion that makes life more difficult than it needs to be.

I would ask this guy what their policies are on other types of religions allowed in Iran, then ask him to reconsider what "racist" means.

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,792 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:53 AM

Totally agree. And the whole point of this summit is to find solutions to ...uhh...racism.
He dug himself a hole and further squandered some credibility.

Edited by pstall, 20 April 2009 - 12:04 PM.

#4 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:02 PM

What a diplomat.

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:11 PM

Let's sit down with him and reach out to him.

Maybe even have our leader pose with him, shaking hands and smiling. Perhaps he could even make a speech claiming American responsibility for all things bad.

#6 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

Let's bomb them.

Everyone knows the most successful wars are fought on the other side of the world on 3 different fronts.

#7 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

The nicer and more diplomatic we are, the dumber he will look to everyone else. The more we talk about how terrible he is, the more credibility he gets at home. Meat, been trying your way for too long with awful results. I don't care if nothing great happens between the US and Iran, as long as we are the ones who are not being dickish about it - we've done plenty enough to make the situation worse by invading their next door neighbor.

#8 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:25 PM

The nicer and more diplomatic we are, the dumber he will look to everyone else. The more we talk about how terrible he is, the more credibility he gets at home. Meat, been trying your way for too long with awful results. I don't care if nothing great happens between the US and Iran, as long as we are the ones who are not being dickish about it - we've done plenty enough to make the situation worse by invading their next door neighbor.

Hey I'm on board. Let's kiss his ass. Let's send our women over there as gifts.

#9 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

I never knew that diplomacy only consisted of sending unwilling slaves to unfriendly nations, or nuking them.

#10 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:50 PM

I never knew that diplomacy only consisted of sending unwilling slaves to unfriendly nations, or nuking them.

No, really, I am totally on board this new age of diplomacy. Embarrass our long time allies with inappropriate gifts, then turn around and kiss the ass of people who have called us the Great Satan. Reverse psychology. Go Obama!

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:10 PM

We called them part of the "Axis of Evil" - even though they have never invaded another nation, or started a war, in a very, very long time. They support the same causes that people in places like our great allies in Saudi Arabia support. Nanner nanner boobiee!

#12 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

We called them part of the "Axis of Evil" - even though they have never invaded another nation, or started a war, in a very, very long time. They support the same causes that people in places like our great allies in Saudi Arabia support. Nanner nanner boobiee!

Is the year 1979 erased from your memory banks? I dub thee...Cookinwithtwosticks

#13 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:04 PM

Iran is a nation we don't have a lot in common with - but "Axis of Evil" is just stupid rhetoric, just like whatever names they call us.

#14 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

Iran is a nation we don't have a lot in common with - but "Axis of Evil" is just stupid rhetoric, just like whatever names they call us.

Axis of Inconsiderate International Behavior wasn't nearly as catchy.

#15 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,893 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:19 PM

I prefer Axis of Lunacy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.