Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Widow

Heisman

79 posts in this topic

Unless his leg falls off, he's the most NFL ready of the 3.

I think you could make an argument for McCoy also

Okay, name a Oklahoma QB that was a success in the NFL. (Troy Aikman doesn't count).

That's irrelevant. Bradford is a top 10 pick. Pretty sure he'll get a chance to play.

That's irrelevant. Bradford is a top 10 pick. Pretty sure he'll get a chance to play.

Bradford is Jason White Part II.

no Jason White was Chris Weinke Part II

Jason White didn't really have any tools that translated to the NFL, Bradford does.

Bradford is Jason White Part II.

OK. Since you're so sure, would you care to wager anything?

Okay, name a Oklahoma QB that was a success in the NFL. (Troy Aikman doesn't count).

Why doesn't Troy Aikman not count??? That's dumb! LOLLLLLLLLLL

And that is irrelivant.

If he does play in the NFL. He will never be anything more than a backup.

:out: :out: :out:

no Jason White was Chris Weinke Part II

:lol: :lol: which is why he's coaching Bradford now.

OK. Since you're so sure, would you care to wager anything?

ILL TAKE THIS BET WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!! 10-1 odds :D

Bradford is a pocket QB which is like Drew Breese or Manning. If Bradford can go to a good team with a good line, he will pick apart the opposing team!!! Come on, fitty. Know your football. Bradford is going to do just fine... unless my Raiders pick him up. :smilielol5: OU runs the spread which is more NFL ready than any of the other 2 teams.

Aikman only played half a season so I can see why he really isn't counted, most people think of him as a UCLA QB. That, and Heupel is the QB coach at OU, who knows if Jason White is even still alive. And Florida also runs the spread.

But Bradford still will be the better of the 3, I think Colt would be good if he didn't sacrifice his body so much.

Aikman only played half a season so I can see why he really isn't counted, most people think of him as a UCLA QB. That, and Heupel is the QB coach at OU, who knows if Jason White is even still alive. And Florida also runs the spread.

But Bradford still will be the better of the 3, I think Colt would be good if he didn't sacrifice his body so much.

Stanford?

oops you're right. white isn't the QB coach lol i get them 2 mixed up. And White was at the Ceremony.

Billy Sims and Jason White do a lot of signings here in Tulsa. Billy Sims is hilarious! hehe Anyway, he's still around. Just not that active with football anymore.

That's Elway

Maybe it was Plunkett? ;)

1 person likes this