Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Coale WR

18 posts in this topic

Posted

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/236822/danny-coale

What do you guys think of him? I think he has the Ricky Phroel type player in him. I'm a hokie fan so maybe I'm a homer but I hope/think he will be pretty good in the NFL....plus he can punt too.

Found it surprising that on ESPN today they had him as a diamond this years draft in the 3rd to 4th round.

Posted

I'm actually more interested in Brian Quick. 6'5 with nice speed. A good developmental project in the 4th-5th that can be a back up plan if anything goes wrong with Gettis.

Posted

I'm actually more interested in Brian Quick. 6'5 with nice speed. A good developmental project in the 4th-5th that can be a back up plan if anything goes wrong with Gettis.

6'4, at least that's what I read in other sites. I also like this guy. He'll be gone by the 3rd round though. He's got so much potential and is a very intriguing prospect.

Posted

He's Ricky Proehl because hes...white?

Posted

Yeah Brian Quick is a stud.

Posted

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/236822/danny-coale

What do you guys think of him? I think he has the Ricky Phroel type player in him. I'm a hokie fan so maybe I'm a homer but I hope/think he will be pretty good in the NFL....plus he can punt too.

Found it surprising that on ESPN today they had him as a diamond this years draft in the 3rd to 4th round.

Quick look makes me think we would be taking a second string punter in the fourth round. Probably Udfa is more realistic. Wish him luck.

Posted

Too early to take Quick in the second and he will probably be gone by our 4th rounder

Posted

Coale is a solid receiver (Hokie homer too here). I'd be slightly surprised if he went before the 5th or 6th, but he is a good role player pickup.

He is very disciplined and has a high football IQ.

Posted

Coale is a solid receiver (Hokie homer too here). I'd be slightly surprised if he went before the 5th or 6th, but he is a good role player pickup.

He is very disciplined and has a high football IQ.

Agreed. He reminds me of the same skill that Sanzenbacher brought to Chicago. Not flashy, but he is solid.

Posted

I want Quick, both Kiper and McShay have him going in the 4th or 5th.

Look at what he did this past season and then look at what he did before that.

The kid is going to be good.

Posted

He's Ricky Proehl because hes...white?

Same player build, possession receiver, runs good routes.

Plus I'm a panther fan, typically use references to players I like from our team.

Posted

Please no more App State players. I don't trust them.