• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:24 PM

worst jump shooting I've ever seen for a Carolina team. Marshall, Bullock, Barnes, and PJ can't hit jack shyt from outside. Won't win a title like this. I think Henson takes more jumpers than all the guards do. Frustrating:cuss:

#2 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Yeah we need to find our shot, and fast. Otherwise, we won't make it far. Can't keep relying on Barnes to take those shots either. Someone needs to get hot. Preferably Hairston and Reggie

#3 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,985 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

Henson needs to stop taking jumpers in a close game. I get that he wants to show that he can hit that shot but he can't. He has come leaps from where he was as a freshman on the offensive end but he is hurting the team with those jumpers...plus its better for him to be in rebounding position rather than a turn around 15ft shot.

#4 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

yeah would be nice. I said jokingly when I first saw him taking those jumpers that he was trying to up his draft stock. I may be right in that regard

#5 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

yeah would be nice. I said jokingly when I first saw him taking those jumpers that he was trying to up his draft stock. I may be right in that regard

Can't blame him, Tyler Hansbrough did the same thing, and it netted him a lottery pick.

#6 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

Can't blame him, Tyler Hansbrough did the same thing, and it netted him a lottery pick.

Hahaha that is a terrible comparison

#7 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

Hahaha that is a terrible comparison

Mostly sarcasm...but its not like he was never a jump shooter. When he first arrived at UNC everyone thought he was gonna be like Ryan Kelly, but actually play good defense. He was a faceup 4 in HS. He just tailored and evolved his game at carolina, its not like he specifically is trying to work on a jump shot. He had it all along, just never used it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com