Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC shooting the ball

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

worst jump shooting I've ever seen for a Carolina team. Marshall, Bullock, Barnes, and PJ can't hit jack shyt from outside. Won't win a title like this. I think Henson takes more jumpers than all the guards do. Frustrating:cuss:

Posted · Report post

Yeah we need to find our shot, and fast. Otherwise, we won't make it far. Can't keep relying on Barnes to take those shots either. Someone needs to get hot. Preferably Hairston and Reggie

Posted · Report post

Henson needs to stop taking jumpers in a close game. I get that he wants to show that he can hit that shot but he can't. He has come leaps from where he was as a freshman on the offensive end but he is hurting the team with those jumpers...plus its better for him to be in rebounding position rather than a turn around 15ft shot.

Posted · Report post

yeah would be nice. I said jokingly when I first saw him taking those jumpers that he was trying to up his draft stock. I may be right in that regard

Posted · Report post

[quote name='tarheelpride']yeah would be nice. I said jokingly when I first saw him taking those jumpers that he was trying to up his draft stock. I may be right in that regard[/QUOTE]

Can't blame him, Tyler Hansbrough did the same thing, and it netted him a lottery pick.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Munch4455']Can't blame him, Tyler Hansbrough did the same thing, and it netted him a lottery pick.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha that is a terrible comparison

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy']Hahaha that is a terrible comparison[/QUOTE]

Mostly sarcasm...but its not like he was never a jump shooter. When he first arrived at UNC everyone thought he was gonna be like Ryan Kelly, but actually play good defense. He was a faceup 4 in HS. He just tailored and evolved his game at carolina, its not like he specifically is trying to work on a jump shot. He had it all along, just never used it.