Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

NC State at Duke

143 posts in this topic

The refs forced them to commit fouls??? Pathetic as stated fouls 24-21 not 24-2 so shut up about the refs

that shows how uneven a game they were calling. If it was even Duke would have been in the 30's :)

Rivers hit 3's in that time span.:rolleyes:

He had 16 points, 10 from the field... so withthout looking he had 2 three's.

Hard to defend all those fab shots when your hamstrung by fouls.

It is not hard to close out and get a hand up on a shooter, it is lazy. Like Mark Jackson says "hand down, man down", It is ironic these guys are whining about calls and I don't think Dre Dawkins even made contact with Wood Chucker and the refs gave him 3 FT's.

He had 16 points, 10 from the field... so withthout looking he had 2 three's.

And both came in the time we went into takeover mode and one gave us our first lead of the game, like I said in the last 10 minutes when our shots started falling.

And both came in the time we went into takeover mode and one gave us our first lead of the game, like I said in the last 10 minutes when our shots started falling.

Only 4 of his 13 shots fell... just looking at the box score I see more than you. Once again Curry bails Duke out...

The total foul count is worthless. It's the selection of the fouls called. 3 of NCSU starters in foul trouble the whole game. One team shoots 29 threes and the other shoots 11. Guess who took more foul shots?

14 fouls in a time span of 8:30 and Duke being in the bonus 5 minutes into the second half of the game shows everything.

- Richard Howell, CJ Leslie, CJ Williams, Scott Wood: 18 total fouls

- Austin Rivers, Seth Curry, Miles Plumlee, Mason Plumlee: 6 total fouls

All those players are starters for each team.

- NC State had 4 starters with 3 or more fouls

- Duke had 1 starter with 3 or more fouls

Once again Curry bails Duke out...

I don't think anyone has doubted that, you just refuse to give Rivers any credit, he started the game like 1 for 7.

The total foul count is worthless. It's the selection of the fouls called. 3 of NCSU starters in foul trouble the whole game. One team shoots 29 threes and the other shoots 11. Guess who took more foul shots?

14 fouls in a time span of 8:30 and Duke being in the bonus 5 minutes into the second half of the game shows everything.

- Richard Howell, CJ Leslie, CJ Williams, Scott Wood: 18 total fouls

- Austin Rivers, Seth Curry, Miles Plumlee, Mason Plumlee: 6 total fouls

All those players are starters for each team.

- NC State had 4 starters with 3 or more fouls

- Duke had 1 starter with 3 or more fouls

The WalMart fans in here will never understand this.

[Ref's Head]I know that was a bullshit call on Leslie so I'll make it by calling... who's the 11th guy on Duke's depth chart? Aww fug it, I'll call one on Kelly[/Ref's Head]

[Ref's Head]Did Plumlee literally just rape that guy? No call. Oh no, Rivers has a hang nail, Howell must have fouled him![/Ref's Head]

[Ref's Head]I know that was a bullpoo call on Leslie so I'll make it by calling... who's the 11th guy on Duke's depth chart? Aww fug it, I'll call one on Kelly[/Ref's Head]

[Ref's Head]Did Plumlee literally just rape that guy? No call. Oh no, Rivers has a hang nail, Howell must have fouled him![/Ref's Head]

LOL, just when you think you guys can't get anymore ridiculous!:jc:

[Ref's Head]I know that was a bullpoo call on Leslie so I'll make it by calling... who's the 11th guy on Duke's depth chart? Aww fug it, I'll call one on Kelly[/Ref's Head]

To call the foul on our "11th Man", We go 10 deep, he had to be on the floor, that was the difference we were just a little deeper than State, GTFO and go calm down from your meltdown and try to come back with something else!

It was a pathetic game. I told my fiance at the start of the half, that the refs would make it a close game. Duke fans will point to the foul diff. and say it was legit but anyone who watched the game without red or blue glasses would've seen that the way you control a game is by limiting Starter's minutes. This time Duke's play had hardly anything to do with it. They were outplayed for 35 minutes (by a large margin) and were obviously given an "Out" by the refs. I'm upset at myself for being upset even though this has been typical for Duke and UNC games for a long time. C-A-T-S enjoy it BC Duke (just like Hansbrough an the tarholes) will not last in the tournament because they won't get the adversity in the ACC that they deserve.

It was a pathetic game. I told my fiance at the start of the half, that the refs would make it a close game. Duke fans will point to the foul diff. and say it was legit but anyone who watched the game without red or blue glasses would've seen that the way you control a game is by limiting Starter's minutes. This time Duke's play had hardly anything to do with it. They were outplayed for 35 minutes (by a large margin) and were obviously given an "Out" by the refs. I'm upset at myself for being upset even though this has been typical for Duke and UNC games for a long time. C-A-T-S enjoy it BC Duke (just like Hansbrough an the tarholes) will not last in the tournament because they won't get the adversity in the ACC that they deserve.

img11600435.jpg