Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bud Shootout

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally Nascar is back on tv this week with the shootout on Saturday. Who are you guys pulling for this year and who do y'all have winning the race this Saturday?

Im going with bk2 and Harvick..although im sure the Hendrick/ Stewart camp will be looking strong.

A few drivers changed rides this year, what drivers do you think will benefit the most from their swap and what driver do you guys think will do way worse driving for a new team?

Posted

It's impossible to pick because it's always a crapshoot. It'll be interesting though.

Posted

Looks like those dei /ganassi boys are gonna have a good car. Jpm and mcmurray were over a second faster than the 3rd and 4th faster cars..

Although once the green flag drops its gonna be a different story, the packs are going to be faster than the 2 car tandems

Posted

Have they fixed that awful 2 car draft yet?

Posted

Kinda, you will still see it but they aren't gonna run away like in recent years ..once 4 or 5 or more cars get linked up they fly so im guessing you will be seeing alota big pack racing

Posted

I can't wait to see the shootout tonight! I'm here in Daytona with an ARCA team... going to be watching from the infield for both the ARCA race and the Shootout.

I took a couple pics from the cup practice yesterday.... here's a couple I have attached. :thumbsup:

:auto:

post-104-133194788345_thumb.jpg

post-104-133194788347_thumb.jpg

post-104-133194788349_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

good save 24

Posted

Great race so far!

Posted

Glad that mcmurray and Harvick are running well, mcmurray is looking like a beast out there. Just wish bk2 could move up and contend and Im bummed montoya got caught up the 1st wreck. And haven't really seen much of smoke I dont even know where he's running at now.

Posted

i dont like him but kb is a badass

Posted

Dude that save was awesome, I dont like him but fugging A that dude can drive

Posted

im nervous