69 replies to this topic

#1 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

which one is more pathetic to watch? I'm going to have to go with the Bobcats with this one, i have never seen a team in any sport (not even the 0-16 lions) as bad as this. holy poo

Edited by ReturnofFox, 17 February 2012 - 12:25 PM.

#2 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

kemba walker is the bobcats version of jimmy clausen

#3 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

That 2010 Panther team was .was....especially the Claussen games.. I mean it was..... lets not even speak of it anymore. You're an asshole for even bringing it up.

#4 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

The Bobcats by far. The Panthers, and NFL teams in general can have down years and recover. However, literally nobody ever cared about the Bobcats and the organization seems that it just doesn't care either.

#5 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,243 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

I was just thinking the other day how bad the last couple of years have been for NC professional sports. Between having the worst team in football one year and now the worst team in basketball and the worst hockey team in the Eastern conference things have been dismal. Cam showed up at the right time.

#6 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

Oh yea, George shinn can eat poo and die for what he did to charlotte basketball.

#7 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

with the bobcats injuries its the bobcats, they are pathetic to watch if DJ, Maggette, and Henderson are out

#8 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,319 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

well....since I don't watch basketball...Bobcats are basketball?

#9 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,035 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

OP's name is ReturnofFox and he brings up the 2010 season....

does neg to smack central still work?

#10 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,119 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Bobcats, simply because football > basketball.

A bad football game is still better then a good basketball game in my book. I like basketball, but it's what I watch to pass the time in between football seasons.

Bobcats are also harder to watch, because there are so many more games then football and you have less time to recover in between beat-downs.

#11 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,119 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

I'll give it to MJ (happy b-day) he has some big, brass ball$ to purposely tank a season when you just finished losing 25 million dollars in a market that has yet to really embrace your team in the first place. I'm not criticizing what the Bobcats are doing, I understand it, just saying it's a bold move in the case of the Bobcats vs. an established team.

The Panthers knew the fans would be back in droves, the Bobcats have no such guarantee. The level of apathy in this town towards the Bobcats during the best of years was troubling, not sure they can survive this. The saving grace is that fact that Charlotte is a very transient city, so at the very least they will be able to sell a good number of tickets to fans who want to see the opposing teams.

I'm gonna catch hell for this, but I still think it would be wise to re-brand the team as the Hornets (which would require purchasing the name from the NBA). The Hornets left under bad circumstances, but they are still loved in this town... I see much more Hornets gear then I do Bobcats gear around Charlotte. I think people would have a much easier time embracing a team in Charlotte called the Hornets, even if that team sucked as bad as the Bobcats do - just as a matter of nostalgia.

Edited by CatMan72, 17 February 2012 - 01:17 PM.

#12 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,664 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

I don't know but if they played each other it would be the lowest scoring game in sports history.

#13 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

The bobcats are worse. The Bobcats have, at best, average talent...couple that with injuries to 3 of thier 5 starters with the center position being played by a 19 and 22 year old...and the fact that they did not have a true training camp or offseason equals the bobcats.

Once they recover from injuries their record will probably improve upon the horrible pace it has been on for a while now.

#14 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm kinda endeared to the 2010 panthers season now.

I look back at thinking it was all worth it now that we have Cam and was able to lock in some key pieces for years to come.

Bobcats on the other hand are trash.

#15 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,826 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

which one is more pathetic to watch? I'm going to have to go with the Bobcats with this one, i have never seen a team in any sport (not even the 0-16 lions) as bad as this. holy poo

Bobcats are MUCH worse.

We proved last year that we were only a QB away from being a much better team.

The Bobcats roster is pathetic. There is not one single player on the Bobcats that woudl start on any other NBA team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com