Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick eye

Dream Mock and Off season.

37 posts in this topic

Second impossibility: trading DWill given his current salary/cap hit. The people in Denver know better than most that running backs are relatively easy to acquire. No need to spend that kind of money or the picks to find an option better than Moreno/McGahee.

We would have to eat the big hit. We paid 16 million of his 21 million gurantee in the form of signing bonus. 20% hit our cap in 2011, the remaining 80% ($12.8 million) hits OUR cap if we trade him. They could rework his 2012 salary into signing bonus and be sitting pretty. Williams won't be going anywhere, but not due to impact on another teams cap. He'll be staying because of the impact to ours.

This is the single dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. And I live in a rough neighborhood.

NOPE. For reason unknown to me i am locked out of said thread. Have been since day numero uno. Found this out when i tried to join the offseason mock team draft thing yall do annually.

Should be fixed

Need to confirm email.

I hate nearly all of this...just saying.

Take out nearly and you sum up how I feel about it.

you were sucked into responding to nonsense

Well I'll be damned.

I ignored this thread, but the post count kept going up so I figured "Hey must be a good discussion" boy was I wrong.

We would have to eat the big hit. We paid 16 million of his 21 million gurantee in the form of signing bonus. 20% hit our cap in 2011, the remaining 80% ($12.8 million) hits OUR cap if we trade him. They could rework his 2012 salary into signing bonus and be sitting pretty. Williams won't be going anywhere, but not due to impact on another teams cap. He'll be staying because of the impact to ours.

Good clarification, thanks.

I guess the point is that DWill's contract makes it very hard to move him, be it on our end or theirs.

I hate that i accidently gave the OP pi.

Trading DeAngelo is ridiculous, especially considering his contract and value to us. Otah's value is low and if anyone does get any value for him, it will be us for his low cost contract year.

All of the picks look like reaches to me.