Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State - unc

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Id love to pull for state you guys have just been so whiney lately. I guess i dont have a problem with the heels winning. So the big boys can decide things in cameron.

Posted · Report post

State would be lucky to keep this within 25

Posted · Report post

I wish I could say State doesnt have a chance, but with the Heel's on and off play this year nothing is really guaranteed. If we can hit some 3s I think it will be a pretty comfortable win though

Posted · Report post

I wish I could say State doesnt have a chance, but with the Heel's on and off play this year nothing is really guaranteed. If we can hit some 3s I think it will be a pretty comfortable win though

If UNC could hit some 3's is easier said than done. The Heels would have only lost one game, FSU, if they could have hit a few 3's. Worst 3pt shooting Heels team Ive ever seen.

Posted · Report post

418494142_5758cfed46_o.jpg

Posted · Report post

Will they be there yelling at the refs tonight?

dm_120220_Corchiani_Interview.jpg

Posted · Report post

I love how State is going to honor the 89 team tonight and have those 2 back out on the court before the game. Should get the crowd fired up...probably won't be enough but it can't hurt.

Posted · Report post

If UNC could hit some 3's is easier said than done. The Heels would have only lost one game, FSU, if they could have hit a few 3's. Worst 3pt shooting Heels team Ive ever seen.

Add to that list guarding the perimeter. No idea why we can't guard the perimeter to save our lives

Posted · Report post

state is pulling out all the stops for a win tonight. I hear the ceremony that will now precede the game was originally scheduled for halftime and Debbie "Legend" Yow has been barking at anyone who will listen about ACC officials all week.

Posted · Report post

state is pulling out all the stops for a win tonight. I hear the ceremony that will now precede the game was originally scheduled for halftime and Debbie "Legend" Yow has been barking at anyone who will listen about ACC officials all week.

That's what happens when an egomaniac ejects two fans, that happen to have their jersey's in the rafters, for absolutely no reason.

Posted · Report post

Is 89 the last time state was relevant?