• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

I know he can't create his own shot, but look at his 3 point percentage and FT percentage over the last few games and you'll see what I mean. But yeah, dedicate a man to follow around Wood constantly and you can pretty much shut him down.

I haven't seen all your games but I notice he throws up a prayer pretty often when he can't get an open shot.. I also think he gets rattled very easily..

#47 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

Henson has shown time and time again that he's a little bitch. All in all state needs depth and it will be there next year.
L

#48 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Henson has shown time and time again that he's a little bitch. All in all state needs depth and it will be there next year.
L

competitive fire is your friend.. don't cry over last minute dunks and mocking the wolfpack sign.. he would be a little bitch if he was a dirty player..

I bet you like the idea of flying under the radar, tea parties, and manicures... Some people are sensitive, I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that.

#49 Acewalker

Acewalker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

and it's a rivalry game.. you all want back in that rivalry or so I keep hearing.. quit crying.

Yes, i am clearly crying. :iagree:

#50 Carolina Fan

Carolina Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

GOOD GAME STATE, If marshal shoots the ball like he did tonight we will kill it in the dance.

#51 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

State played a very good game. Howell is very good in the post and Zo Brown is very talented.

#52 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

does state play florida state anytime soon? If so please beat their ass

#53 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:32 AM

Eh, about what I was expecting. We played well but UNC shot too good. If Marshall is making the 3 ball it makes it very difficult.

It was pretty evident that we won't be able to beat top competition until we get more depth. I think our starters kept with UNC fine, but once we had to sub it began to get out of hand. And Scott Wood was a liability that game, he's been in a slump lately. I won't be surprised if he is coming off the bench next year.

anywho, gg.

and Henson taunting at the end of the game, what class

Both teams played 9 players and NCSU's bench had 45 minutes to UNC's 30, hell they even outscored Carolinas bench 12-5. The reason they lost is missed FT's in key moments and 56.5% for the game, staying in a zone defense and commiting stupid fouls. They stayed in the game on the offensive boards and put backs and played really well on defense, except for the fouls and leaving Marshall wide open for the 36 minutes.

#54 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:39 AM

does state play florida state anytime soon? If so please beat their ass

Typical clueless holes fan? They just played 3 days ago. Damn son! Go ta hell carolina, go ta hell!

#55 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,417 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

Typical clueless holes fan? They just played 3 days ago. Damn son! Go ta hell carolina, go ta hell!

HAHAHA

you mad bro?

you played well and that was a compliment to it. I guess stateys aren't too accustomed to compliments lately.

#56 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,767 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

Well, another win for UNC. Good job boys.

Must say, NC State is more competitive this year than in years past, I give them that. However, the unwarranted "wait till next year!" trash talk is getting annoying. It's primarily annoying because we've been hearing it for the past 2 decades. Just stop it. Wait until you can beat more than a couple top 100 teams, then you can POSSIBLY talk a little smack about how good you're GOING to be. Until then, UNC and Duke run the ACC. So, stop it.

#57 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:34 AM

Sid's old team is night and day better than last years. Good group of kids. They've been fun to watch this year. UNC is clearly the better team, like really clearly, but State made it a game a couple times.

Oh and...
You'll need more than McAdoodoo next year :)

#58 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

sorry I don't regularly keep with other teams basketball. I will try harder next time sir to not have a life. stay classy man :thumbsup:

#59 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

I know he can't create his own shot, but look at his 3 point percentage and FT percentage over the last few games and you'll see what I mean. But yeah, dedicate a man to follow around Wood constantly and you can pretty much shut him down.

Wood looked like he was wearing Bullocks Jersey he was guarded by him him so well.

wtf can't the heels get perimeter D like that more consistantly?

#60 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,230 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

HAHAHA

you mad bro?

you played well and that was a compliment to it. I guess stateys aren't too accustomed to compliments lately.

He isnt a state fan, dont get that idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com