67 replies to this topic

#61 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

Duke fan... And i dont watch state either but there was huge news about the florida st game so just figured youd know something about basketball. As a holes fan thats too much to ask i guess. And no i aint mad aint mad at all :)

#62 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,195 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Duke fan... And i dont watch state either but there was huge news about the florida st game so just figured youd know something about basketball. As a holes fan thats too much to ask i guess. And no i aint mad aint mad at all :)

internet tough guy throwing out e-punches on my knowledge of the game

#63 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:24 AM

Didnt really mean it as a personal attack against you. It was more or less a jab at all heels fans. My apologies if you were offended.

#64 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:00 AM

Didnt really mean it as a personal attack against you. It was more or less a jab at all heels fans. My apologies if you were offended.

WTFever...

mad stayate fan is mad, plain and simple (exchange stayate with ABC if you want to...its the same thing, or at least was Tuesday night)

and how in the hell does a general jab at all Heels fans not supposed to be a jab at the Heels fan who was quoted in said jab?

bullshat. Familiar with it?

be angry or be passive but choose one and stick to it

Edited by carolinarolls, 23 February 2012 - 09:02 AM.

#65 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,135 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

Wait, is a unc fan trolling state fans by calling a duke fan a state fan?

INCEPTION

#66 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

Wait, is a unc fan trolling state fans by calling a duke fan a state fan?

INCEPTION

Its not INCEPTION. Just because you did not fully understand the movie and found it a bit complicated does not mean it automatically qualifies as a moniker for other things you apparently don't understand.

ABC fans (a.k.a. dook fans) were essentially wolpie fans during Tuesday night's contest. So calling a dook doosh who took an off-topic and insignificant stab at a Carolina fan in a thread about a Carolina-State game is not that far off. You don't need to be to sharp to get it. Although your average dooker, wolpie, ABCer, whatever you wanna call yourself probably won't understand it on the first fly by. Take your time and give common sense a real shot at making a difference in your life for a change. You'll be surprised just how easier things get and how many new friends you make once you give in and really give logic an honest shot at playing a significant role in your psyche.

#67 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

[/QUOTE] be angry or be passive but choose one and stick to it[/QUOTE]

I chose to mix things up. Like Austin Rivers.... Will he stick it in Zellars eye for three or will he........... Oh you already know what he's gonna do.

#68 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:18 PM

Its not INCEPTION. Just because you did not fully understand the movie and found it a bit complicated does not mean it automatically qualifies as a moniker for other things you apparently don't understand.

ABC fans (a.k.a. dook fans) were essentially wolpie fans during Tuesday night's contest. So calling a dook doosh who took an off-topic and insignificant stab at a Carolina fan in a thread about a Carolina-State game is not that far off. You don't need to be to sharp to get it. Although your average dooker, wolpie, ABCer, whatever you wanna call yourself probably won't understand it on the first fly by. Take your time and give common sense a real shot at making a difference in your life for a change. You'll be surprised just how easier things get and how many new friends you make once you give in and really give logic an honest shot at playing a significant role in your psyche.

In all honesty I was pulling for unc and will be until they come to Cameron. Gonna make it so much sweeter when Duke buries them for in all likelyhood the acc 1 seed and a 1 seed in the tourney.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com