Photo
- - - - -

Turf Toe?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:45 AM

ice, rest, ibuprofen

I'm going to see my herbalist this weekend to fix it. I almost got a cab tonight for two blocks.

#32 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

Problem with a bad toe is...you're never off of it long enough for it to stop being angry. Kinda like tennis elbow. Only way to fix it is to stop using it.

Did you try orthotics (cheap ones at the Walmart kiosks?). No heels, flipflips, barefoot, crocs, or soft soled shoes.

#33 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

Actually, I went to a holistic fair over the weekend. I love the detox foot baths and they were doing those and I got one. Low and behold, I could move my toe but it still hurt but not as bad. Then this Chinese woman had these laser things. I was getting the demo when someone came up and put on her foot - I asked what that did and woman said "she haz hurt foot". I said "me too". I told her turf tow and she didn't understand and I said I hyper-extended my big toe and she said "you haz ligament damage, sit there". She put the laser on my foot and after a 15 minute cycle, a lot of pain was gone. She put on another and it was all gone.

So since Saturday, I've had zero pain. I've even worn pretty high heels. All from a detox and lasers. I am a happy camper.

#34 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

I came three times in that post, panthro. The hell is wrong with you?