<

Photo
- - - - -

I'm calling it...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#46 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:19 AM

I am with Cosmo on this.

Plus, when we went to the SB, a lot of local fashion houses were creating designs that had a lot of Panther (Carolina) Blue in them.

This year, the trend is returning to include shoes and acessories. We are in Cali where there are only 38 Panther fans so that is saying a bunch.

Either way, I am going to Vegas to put down money on us to win as I do every year.

Hell, last year, I won over 7K just playing the Over/Under.

Good idea! I'll be in Vegas in April and can put some on us then. Before I go, I'll get some pointers for what all to bet on.

#47 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:20 AM

I'm calling it..... I'm going to be obscenely drunk for every game next year

*fixed

#48 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:42 AM

Panthers will go to the Superbowl this coming season. You want to know why? Well, because the Panthers have been the uniform and t-shirt of Lavon Hayes on Hart of Dixie twice on the show. The last time that they were in a cheesy tv series (something about a news show in Miami), we went to the SB. So that indicates that we'll be there again.

I wondered if this had been mentioned.  My wife watches and hence so do I from time to time.  It's a well done show if you go for that kind of thing.

I saw the show with the tee.  Never seen that tee before and I want one (A), and B, this show is pretty popular on Netflix and its cool to see Panthers in the pop culture for some reason.

For those who have not and never will watch it the guy plays an Alabama All-American DE who got drafted by the Panthers and had a decent but average-length career before returning home to a small Alabama town and becoming mayor.  He is just one of the supporting characters who befriends and acts as landlord to the star (Hart) but he gets a lot of run, does a decent acting job, and most of all does the Panther Nation proud IMO.

wow I feel dirty now

#49 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

HUDDLER

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

s3g2ls.png

#50 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

SUPPORTER