Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abortion: When Does Life Begin?

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah... I can just see a big difference between an innocent child and an adult that has made choices.

Welp, if you believe "god' is the ultimate arbiter, we have no business deciding who lives and who dies.

And no human being is "innocent' and without sin, even that little floating cutie pie.

And that shitbag sitting on death row, should he truly accept jebuzz in to his heart, will find himself in heaven.

Anyway, I think the jebuzz would most likely have a problem with abortion.

he also would probably have a problem with the death penalty, since wrongfully accused and put to death probably rings a bell with him.

:cool:

I'm all about the killing. Fetus, dirtbag, whatever.

Line 'em up.

Posted

For me life began the first time I saw Hayley Mills in The Moon-spinners. Was so disappointed to find out the movie was like 12 years old when I saw it.

MV5BMTg4MjIzMjI2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc4OTgxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Posted

Let me ask this question. Do parasites have blood?

Edit: Of course after looking this up, it seems my definition of parasite comes more from a virus type understanding. The thing is, independent of the mother, the fetus develops it's own blood. So if life is determined by independence, blood would be the first thing.

Posted

i believe abortion is murder no matter how you spin it but i'm uneasy with the federal government sanctioning/forbidding surgical/medical procedures such as assisted suicide

its an icky subjects so instead i just

trolololol

dumplings

Posted

kids have their own blood

but they are still parasites

get a job already freeloader, you can crawl

Posted

i like fried taters, mmmmhmmmm

Posted

Welp, if you believe "god' is the ultimate arbiter, we have no business deciding who lives and who dies.

And no human being is "innocent' and without sin, even that little floating cutie pie.

And that poobag sitting on death row, should he truly accept jebuzz in to his heart, will find himself in heaven.

Anyway, I think the jebuzz would most likely have a problem with abortion.

he also would probably have a problem with the death penalty, since wrongfully accused and put to death probably rings a bell with him.

:cool:

I'm all about the killing. Fetus, dirtbag, whatever.

Line 'em up.

Yeah, I don't have any desire to play god... and I don't accept that no one is innocent crap either... tiny little babies are. Everyone has a different opinion about this, but I'm with you on the rest of em... kill em all.

Posted

children are just vacuous holes you throw money and time and effort into and hope that after 20 odd years they become a productive citizen

Posted

Yes. The difference being, as you pointed out, that one had a life prior to life support. They were alive. The fetus is a parasite, living in the host, until it is viable.

Damn marsupials

Posted

I just wish for consistency.

If you are adamantly pro-life, you should also be adamantly anti-death penalty.

But that almost never happens.

You'd be surprised how inaccurate silly stereotypes are.

Posted

i like fried taters, mmmmhmmmm

would those be french fried taters?

Posted

Yeah, I don't have any desire to play god... and I don't accept that no one is innocent crap either... tiny little babies are. Everyone has a different opinion about this, but I'm with you on the rest of em... kill em all.

Well, as you most likely know I'm just playing the game in this thread, though i do find it funnay that the death penalty yayhoos seem to also bitch about abortion....which does ring hollow if they really follow the good book.

Anyway, I'm pro-death penalty in modified form, as I have described many times on here, in the case of no doubt red-handed capture.

And I'm pro-choice because prohibition has a history of never working, as has legislation of morality.

I also find the thumpers funnay when they yell about abortion, yet they would most likely balk when it is time to adopt the unwanted.

I find abortion personally distasteful, but the alternative in my mind is much much worse.

1 person likes this