• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#91 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

I know everyone is getting tired of me bringing this up, but for the Christians here I want inform of what I found. It is official. Life does not begin at conception! If it did, this mother right here would be two people in one body........

Posted Image

Lydia Fairchild was born with two sets of DNA within her, which resulted from two different fertilized eggs fusing together. So again if life began at conception, two lives (the two conceived eggs) merged into one body.

Ultimately the truth is (talking to Christians), the fertilized egg is nothing but information. That information tells the newly formed cell basically how to form the body, and the cell begins to form the body. Life happens when God puts the spirit into the fetus, and I don't know when that happens. Yet, the ultimate sign that God has done so, is when the fetus has blood. When there is blood there, God has done his part, and there is life. So this is my take at the subject of when life begin from a Biblical perpective to my brethren on here. I love you guys.:D

#92 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,933 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

God knows the baby will be aborted yet he makes the woman pregnant anyways. God is the real abortionist.

#93 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Are you saying God should stop all pregnancies?

#94 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

But by making the woman pregnant He gives her a choice to make, ergo, the woman's choice is still more important than the fetus.

Blowing my melon man

#95 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

Abortions help reduce welfare. Not sure why conservatives oppose it. Worry about the troops instead. I can assure you they're definitely alive. Let's stop aborting them in the middle east.

#96 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

Abortions help reduce welfare. Not sure why conservatives oppose it. Worry about the troops instead. I can assure you they're definitely alive. Let's stop aborting them in the middle east.

They support it for the same reason liberals with arsenals that would make Charlton Heston drool support gun bans. Its an awesome political football. (Well, at least it is until the spotlight hits "your" life then it suddenly becomes nobody else's business.)

#97 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,933 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:03 AM

Are you saying God should stop all pregnancies?

God shouldn't make the woman pregnant if he already knows it's just going to be aborted anyways. God is effectively murdering the baby.

#98 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,813 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

lol @ u guys clawing yourselves to make the least relevant argument

#99 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,933 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

There is no relevance to the discussion at all, so who cares?

lol, "The baby is alive when God gives it the spirit and breath of life"

fug off.

#100 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

I know everyone is getting tired of me bringing this up, but for the Christians here I want inform of what I found. It is official. Life does not begin at conception! If it did, this mother right here would be two people in one body........

Posted Image

Lydia Fairchild was born with two sets of DNA within her, which resulted from two different fertilized eggs fusing together. So again if life began at conception, two lives (the two conceived eggs) merged into one body.

Ultimately the truth is (talking to Christians), the fertilized egg is nothing but information. That information tells the newly formed cell basically how to form the body, and the cell begins to form the body. Life happens when God puts the spirit into the fetus, and I don't know when that happens. Yet, the ultimate sign that God has done so, is when the fetus has blood. When there is blood there, God has done his part, and there is life. So this is my take at the subject of when life begin from a Biblical perpective to my brethren on here. I love you guys.:D

That doesn't prove anything other than the fact the woman is a chimera. It's still two distinct DNA cells creating a unique human life in the newly formed cells. Where one half of the genes come from doesn't have any impact over the fact a newly formed human life is developing.

#101 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,813 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:26 AM

There is no relevance to the discussion at all, so who cares?

lol, "The baby is alive when God gives it the spirit and breath of life"

fug off.

lol, "its not a human until it can walk bipedally."

tarts

#102 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

That doesn't prove anything other than the fact the woman is a chimera. It's still two distinct DNA cells creating a unique human life in the newly formed cells. Where one half of the genes come from doesn't have any impact over the fact a newly formed human life is developing.

Again, we (Christians) say life begins at conception. That specifically means immediately once the sperm penetrates the egg, that is a distinct, individual life. If that is true, there is no way around it, Lydia (and others who are born this way) is two people.

In terms of science, life is defined by certain traits. In this sense, the zygote is as much alive as bacteria is alive. Yet bacteria is not alive as we are. (We have a spirit and soul) So if we as believers say science confirms the zygote is alive at conception, we will also have to say trees and bacteria have souls and spirits. (And no believer would say that) So yes, science confirms the zygote is alive, but only in terms of living organisms. The zygote is nothing but information, which is information on how to form the human body.

#103 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

Why do you keep insisting on mixing science and philosophy? They are, and will always be, two seperate things no matter how hard you knock them together.

#104 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

Why do you keep insisting on mixing science and philosophy? They are, and will always be, two seperate things no matter how hard you knock them together.

This is more towards Christians who believe life begins at conception. The information I found rejects that idea. (And there is Scriptural basis to suggest life does not begin at conception, which is where I'm refuting this old position by Christians)

#105 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:50 AM

Then please take it up on some Christian board somewhere where everyone is in your target audience and will find it relevant. Here, its just boring and counterproductive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com