Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke @ F$U

28 posts in this topic

Posted

After the Unc game. "all Duke has is Rivers"

After the State game. "all Duke has is Rivers and Curry"

After tonight. "all Duke has is Rivers, Curry and Dawkins"

The list is gettin bigger haters :)

Posted

That said is anyone else upset with Cook? He has regressed. I had hoped something with him would click because pg is def the weak spot on this team.

Posted

Yes sir!!

Posted

That said is anyone else upset with Cook? He has regressed. I had hoped something with him would click because pg is def the weak spot on this team.

Everytime he makes a mistake they take him out, I think it has effected his confidence!

Posted

I agree he had about a 3 game stretch were i thought he was just about to come in to his own kinda like marshall did last year.

Posted

After the Unc game. "all Duke has is Rivers"

After the State game. "all Duke has is Rivers and Curry"

After tonight. "all Duke has is Rivers, Curry and Dawkins"

The list is gettin bigger haters :)

Who on here keeps on saying this?

Posted

Well when rivers scored 29 against the heels i heard he was all we had and would selfishly destroy this team. Then when curry went all the sudden he was the only good player on the team. More then just on this board. Just general opinions ive heard.

Posted

I think you are being too hard on QC, he only played 6 minutes and 1 assist and no turnovers I just think that coach K trusts the older kids a little more. Plus defensively Thornton and Curry are both better then Cook. Look for him to get some extended minutes when the ACC and NCAA tourney rolls around and he could have a breakout game, I just wish he would drive to the basket a little more instead of settling for 3's.

Posted

I need to stay off the IC, heels fans on there are blaming the refs for FSU's loss to Duke even though all 3 of our bigs were in foul trouble the whole game, plus Duke was called for more fouls and called for more TO's then FSU. They also want to get rid of the 3 point line, apparently it is ruining college basketball.:rolleyes:

Posted

That's cute whoever tried to edit my title, probs just a jealous Holes loser! :cam:

Posted

I need to stay off the IC, heels fans on there are blaming the refs for FSU's loss to Duke even though all 3 of our bigs were in foul trouble the whole game, plus Duke was called for more fouls and called for more TO's then FSU. They also want to get rid of the 3 point line, apparently it is ruining college basketball.:rolleyes:

Ted Valentine did everything he could to keep F$U close!

Posted

Ted Valentine did everything he could to keep F$U close!

I can't stand him calling any game i'm watching. The dude just looks like he's on a power trip.