Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers helmet outside the combine interview room

155 posts in this topic

Posted

This is embarrassing CatMan. I've tried to defend some of your ridiculous posting in the past, but the fact that you've so obviously seen the flaw in your argument and instead elected to make the conversation about something totally irrelevant is just pitiful. I hope you don't approach your life this way... It's just a pathetic way to live...

If you continue to dodge the issue at hand, how can you justify mentally your ridiculous responses? It is just cowardice of conceding that you were in err? I promise, I'm not one to rub anything in.

Posted

:leaving:

Posted

:leaving:

Yeah I interpreted a certain part wrong. The issue I wish it would have addressed, and if you can find something wherever you got that, I'd be thankful-is my *core* issue-is there any link behind jersey color and on field performance?

Not one person has stated that the color black isnt hotter-that's just CatMan's cop out argument-the root matter is this- Is there any evidence to suggest on field performance is debiliated in any noticeable way? There obviously, is not.

Posted

Basically, the research pdf was researching army fatigues...so there is not direct correlation to jersey color and team performance..DIRECTLY. One could argue, in an indirect fashion, that that the color may cause someone to sweat faster..therefore losing nutrients faster, which i guess could ultimately effect performance....indirectly. but I'am not the researcher.

Posted

Basically, the research pdf was researching army fatigues...so there is not direct correlation to jersey color and team performance..DIRECTLY. One could argue, in an indirect fashion, that that the color may cause someone to sweat faster..therefore losing nutrients faster, which i guess could ultimately effect performance....indirectly. but I'am not the researcher.

Valid, but, if a player is replenishing (Gatorade anyone?) what he loses as quickly as he loses it, is there any further limitations? What I'm saying, is that there isn't any apparent evidence to say there is.

I've had a white and black jersey before, and it just comes to the point where it's irrelevant. It's what you did the week before, the night before, the hours before, that start to count.

Posted

Valid, but, if a player is replenishing (Gatorade anyone?) what he loses as quickly as he loses it, is there any further limitations? What I'm saying, is that there isn't any apparent evidence to say there is.

I've had a white and black jersey before, and it just comes to the point where it's irrelevant. It's what you did the week before, the night before, the hours before, that start to count.

Yeah, one would think that..if you sweat more you just have to replenish it more frequently. With players having access to IV's now..during halftime and such..there would probably need extensive research to prove or disprove jersey color. I, for one, don't have the money, time, resources, or education to conduct one..so I guess we'll never know.

Posted

sounds like a job for mythbusters...someone post this on their message board quick!

1 person likes this

Posted

weird...I was just there looking for a myth on belly button lint...

Posted

Coulda sworn there was something in the lounge on lint.

That's where I'd start. Everyone knows that's the place to get top notch information.

Posted

Is this a transcript from an episode of THE VIEW?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why does it always have to be about black and white?

Posted

Will the color of our helmets effect wins and losses?