153 replies to this topic

#121 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

This is embarrassing CatMan. I've tried to defend some of your ridiculous posting in the past, but the fact that you've so obviously seen the flaw in your argument and instead elected to make the conversation about something totally irrelevant is just pitiful. I hope you don't approach your life this way... It's just a pathetic way to live...

If you continue to dodge the issue at hand, how can you justify mentally your ridiculous responses? It is just cowardice of conceding that you were in err? I promise, I'm not one to rub anything in.

#122 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,711 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

:leaving:

#123 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

:leaving:

Yeah I interpreted a certain part wrong. The issue I wish it would have addressed, and if you can find something wherever you got that, I'd be thankful-is my *core* issue-is there any link behind jersey color and on field performance?

Not one person has stated that the color black isnt hotter-that's just CatMan's cop out argument-the root matter is this- Is there any evidence to suggest on field performance is debiliated in any noticeable way? There obviously, is not.

#124 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,711 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Basically, the research pdf was researching army fatigues...so there is not direct correlation to jersey color and team performance..DIRECTLY. One could argue, in an indirect fashion, that that the color may cause someone to sweat faster..therefore losing nutrients faster, which i guess could ultimately effect performance....indirectly. but I'am not the researcher.

#125 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

Basically, the research pdf was researching army fatigues...so there is not direct correlation to jersey color and team performance..DIRECTLY. One could argue, in an indirect fashion, that that the color may cause someone to sweat faster..therefore losing nutrients faster, which i guess could ultimately effect performance....indirectly. but I'am not the researcher.

Valid, but, if a player is replenishing (Gatorade anyone?) what he loses as quickly as he loses it, is there any further limitations? What I'm saying, is that there isn't any apparent evidence to say there is.

I've had a white and black jersey before, and it just comes to the point where it's irrelevant. It's what you did the week before, the night before, the hours before, that start to count.

#126 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,711 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

Valid, but, if a player is replenishing (Gatorade anyone?) what he loses as quickly as he loses it, is there any further limitations? What I'm saying, is that there isn't any apparent evidence to say there is.

I've had a white and black jersey before, and it just comes to the point where it's irrelevant. It's what you did the week before, the night before, the hours before, that start to count.

Yeah, one would think that..if you sweat more you just have to replenish it more frequently. With players having access to IV's now..during halftime and such..there would probably need extensive research to prove or disprove jersey color. I, for one, don't have the money, time, resources, or education to conduct one..so I guess we'll never know.

#127 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,694 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

sounds like a job for mythbusters...someone post this on their message board quick!

#128 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

weird...I was just there looking for a myth on belly button lint...

#129 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

Coulda sworn there was something in the lounge on lint.
That's where I'd start. Everyone knows that's the place to get top notch information.

#130 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,177 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

Is this a transcript from an episode of THE VIEW?

#131 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

Why does it always have to be about black and white?

#132 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

Will the color of our helmets effect wins and losses?

#133 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

Let me answer, no.

#134 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

While I agree with both sides. One whites are cooler than darker colors. But it comes down to athletic ability that will really matter. This might be a weird way to put it but if Lebron James and Carmelo are playing some street ball outside and Lebron is wearing black and melo wearing white means Carmelo has an advantage. I just don't believe that it really matters all that much. Yes your gonna be cooler in white but that dosent mean u have massive advantage. The colors your wear aren't gonna matter. What will matter is how good u are, how you've trained and other slight things. White and black and colors won't make big of a difference

#135 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,347 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

This is embarrassing CatMan. I've tried to defend some of your ridiculous posting in the past, but the fact that you've so obviously seen the flaw in your argument and instead elected to make the conversation about something totally irrelevant is just pitiful. I hope you don't approach your life this way... It's just a pathetic way to live...

If you continue to dodge the issue at hand, how can you justify mentally your ridiculous responses? It is just cowardice of conceding that you were in err? I promise, I'm not one to rub anything in.

I'm going to go re-think my whole life now... LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com