Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daytona 500

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so you are going to lift the truck but what about the jet dryer. Thing will break off at the hitch.

Posted

Osha is going to have a field day with this. So many safey issues. One spark and the fire could be back.

Posted

Nascar now probably just praying for heavy rain, so they can get this nightmare race over with.

Posted

LOL @ Brad K Tweeting from within the race car.

Posted

Not a fan myself but a good buddy of mine is a rabid NASCAR guy.

So for the casual viewers just tuning in to this because it's on a Monday night as opposed to the usual, does this colossal MCF with the crazy wrecks and a jet fuel explosion and all make them more interested or is there no effect?

For my part, I have to admit this is one of the craziest things I've ever seen in any sport.

Posted

Not a fan myself but a good buddy of mine is a rabid NASCAR guy.

So for the casual viewers just tuning in to this because it's on a Monday night as opposed to the usual, does this colossal MCF with the crazy wrecks and a jet fuel explosion and all make them more interested or is there no effect?

For my part, I have to admit this is one of the craziest things I've ever seen in any sport.

Everybody is going to have a different opinion. For me long red flag stops are annoying and halts all the action... especially when we were just getting down towards the end...

Posted

Annoying as it takes to long to finish the race. also it looks like a clusterfug and they have no clue what they are doing.

Posted

Next on Fox's coverage of the Daytona 500....a monkey fuging a football!

Posted

These announcers have been talking on camera for 32 hours this weekend just to try to fit in a 3.5 hour race.

I think Darrel just went on home or had to go take a nap

Posted

Need to hurry up have to go to work soon.

Posted

cardFxCam_1330400179769.jpg

Posted

two roush cars